Innovative Marine Aquariums

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rockfish

It happens... there is usually always someone sitting there who has a better computer and better internet access who can always scoot in there just before the end of an auction or sale and get it before you. Happened to me many times.

Only thing you can do is in the last 3 minutes of an auction, don't leave the page and don't get distracted and then place your bid between 30sec to 1min of the end of the auction.

You will find another clam.. and I bet it will be a better one.

not you lol...the dude above that lol sorry for the mixup

Why, Look at the thread about an MP10 in a 30b and a thread about someone selling an acrylic tank. Rockfish went about berating these posters for no good reason. Maybe he is getting what he deserves. I am not one to question karma though. YMMV, Mark

link 1

link 2

Why, Look at the thread about an MP10 in a 30b and a thread about someone selling an acrylic tank. Rockfish went about berating these posters for no good reason. Maybe he is getting what he deserves. I am not one to question karma though. YMMV, Mark

link 1

link 2

regardless of what he and another person have problems over its a mods job to take care of it...not have random people post dumb stuff about said person...if he is really a problem than im sure the mods would ban him just my .02

Ok so link 1 was pretty bad but I haven't read all of his posts so I can't really pass judgement

I've never read any of his posts till those two and the other one that got shut down like 20min ago. Those are just pretty bad. IMO, YMMV, Mark

link 1

link 2

To me, it seems that rockfish was being a little playful and probably abit sarcastic and it was taken the wrong way. Then he just got to arguing with someone who is being more rude than he was.

*edit* - I am not taking sides as rockfish was also being a bit of a jerk; I am just stating what I saw.

Regardless, you voicing your opinion in the manner you did just looks bad on your part. So unless you want the majority of the community thinking you are a jerk, I suggest reserving your tone and expressing your opinion in a nicer way.

To me, it seems that rockfish was being a little playful and probably abit sarcastic and it was taken the wrong way. Then he just got to arguing with someone who is being more rude than he was.

*edit* - I am not taking sides as rockfish was also being a bit of a jerk; I am just stating what I saw.

Regardless, you voicing your opinion in the manner you did just looks bad on your part. So unless you want the majority of the community thinking you are a jerk, I suggest reserving your tone and expressing your opinion in a nicer way.

I am just going to walk away from this whole thing before I say too much. You have your opinion and I have mine. Good day. Mark

I am just going to walk away from this whole thing before I say too much. You have your opinion and I have mine. Good day. Mark

Wise choice Mark,

I wish more folks had half the restraint you just displayed.

I bite my tongue quite often and instead choose to either ignore the situation, or be the diplomatic voice of reason. It really looks foul to sit there and argue with someone, or make snide remarks. In the end it never does anything but make everyone out to be hot headed and immature.

Oh snap bro. I didnt aim to step in on your new find. I just couldnt take the bleached croac that I had. Would you like visitation rights?

I've never read any of his posts till those two and the other one that got shut down like 20min ago. Those are just pretty bad. IMO, YMMV, Mark

no worries bro.....everyone has the right to there opinion.....actually what nanoreefchris did was very rude and boarder line stalkerish

he some how managed to find my AIM screen name and started harassing me on there!!

Oh snap bro. I didnt aim to step in on your new find. I just couldnt take the bleached croac that I had. Would you like visitation rights?

dude it totally wasn't you was it?!!!! please don't tell me it was you!!!

that's exactly was I was doing and he took it too far b/c he takes things to the next level and did the above mentioned

I know, what's up with that? There are very few posts by Rockfish that aren't helpful and informative.

thank you man......that's all I want to do is provide the best info I can!!

no worries bro.....everyone has the right to there opinion.....actually what nanoreefchris did was very rude and boarder line stalkerish

he some how managed to find my AIM screen name and started harassing me on there!!

dude it totally wasn't you was it?!!!! please don't tell me it was you!!!

that's exactly was I was doing and he took it too far b/c he takes things to the next level and did the above mentioned

uhh ohh i smell beef!!! :owned:

uhh ohh i smell beef!!! :owned:

no not at all.....just found that to be very not cool. I have no ill will for chris I just wish he'd play nicer and didn't take everything that everyone says to heart

totally not that type of guy......i'm a lover not a fighter!! :lol: :lol:

Dude your going to be jealous of my crocea and derasa once I get them in my new tank ;)

i don't get jealous!! i get even!! i'm just gonna buy something equally as hot!!

LOL it wuznt me. I would never buy another anything just because I was tired of the one that I had not looking okay at the moment. Sorry for the cruel joke. It will never happen again.

Archived