inTank Media Baskets

Spot the new fish!

TheNordCelt

TheNordCelt
Nice video! Subscribed to see the result with your custom Zeo method. Are you using Zeovit zeolites or another brand?

I was thinking of doing something similar. I used Zeovit in my last tank to reduce nutrients and it worked. I might employ the zeolites into my new tank.

Cool thank you! I love your tank man! I'm using the brightwell zeolites.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheNordCelt

This neon goby is on his way to being the coolest fish in the cube. Within 20 min of putting him in he was at the front glass begging for food.

• 1 month later...
TheNordCelt

Happy Independance Day Nano-Reef! Remember it's a great country we have, and God bless all those in harms way for our freedom!

• 5 weeks later...
TheNordCelt

Its time for my bi-annual tank update. Seriously though I'm going to try and keep this updated better.

I added Zeolites initially this spring but took them offline after I decided to finish my floors. Now that and all the other summer projects are over and I'm ready to get back into reefing full gear. The tank has been cruising on weekly 5 gallon changes with brightwell salt and has done pretty well. I continued to dose vodka for increased feeding ability all summer and really liked it.

Zeo's are online and have been dosing as follows for about a week now.

Daily- Brightwell amino's 4 drops

VSV 4mL

Sponge Power 1 drop

NLS pellets several times

Every other-Potassion 10 drops

Pohls Xtra 1mL

Microbacter7 5 drops

1/4 tsp each

Roti, Phyto, and Oyster Feast

Weekly- 1 drop Lugols

I plan on building some dosing pumps in the near future, and will start manually dosing 2 part tomorrow after some testing.

I got 3 Orange Lined Cardinals about 4 weeks ago. One didn't survive QT but the other 2 are paired up and growing quicky.

CardinaljpgLarge.jpg

I will be updating the top post with all the new information soon.

More Photo's to come.

IMG_9114Large.jpg

TheNordCelt

IMG_9150Large.jpg

Don't mind the Velcro strips on the wall, I forgot to take them off after moving my RKL and Vortech under the tank.

TheNordCelt
What sort of trouble are those two causeing?

Nothing serious, Just grabbing a couple corals I forgot to attach.

cool fish

Thank you.

Archived