Pod Your Reef

Reef Cleaners 2 Year Anniversary Sale

johnmaloney

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank goodness, I almost bought this piece of crap: http://www.brookstone.com/Personalized-Lea...r:referralID=NA

WOW! that is like $80 a pound when you do the math! Holds what? 5 pens? Everyone and their brother is sporting that thing. Plop a big old rock on your desk and they people at work will take notice. Made in the USA and formed from 1000s of years of calcium carbonate accumulation, Reef Cleaners Brand Pen Holders are built to last. They also make great paperweights!

got2envy - you should attend the workshops i was talking about with yardboy in the "collecting animals while snorkeling" thread in the Biotopes section. The recreational collection hobby gets dwindled a bit each year...hardly anyone attends these meetings etc...just a few people can bring some common sense back to those regs. Last time I went there was me and 3 other people in attendance.

Can you double check the shipping dates you have listed in the offer? You may have been looking at the 2009 calender. Monday is actually the 4th and Wednesday the 6th.

we had changed that on the specials section of the website, but your right the post here was based off the wrong calender.

Sale absolutely ends at 12pm EST Jan. 2nd.

Thank you all very much for your support through these years!

:o we had a long email conversation though so just take advantage of it soon. shipping dates available subject to change. inventory updated tonight.

Archived