Innovative Marine Aquariums

Reef Cleaners 2 Year Anniversary Sale

johnmaloney

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was probably me who email you john B) . congrats on the 2 yr anniversary and thanks again for the timely response to my email.

thanks! I think we just talked in email. never sure though with screen names vs. real names. anyway, i appreciate it. :)

oh boy i was being sarcastic about the rock but that makes me sooo happy!

the prices were already good..

i definately have to buy some rock now!!

That was probably me who email you john B) . congrats on the 2 yr anniversary and thanks again for the timely response to my email.

never sure though with screen names vs. real names.

see what I mean? :lol:

the rock price isnt much different, unless you live close by or get into the better rates... I think right now Florida buyers can get 50 pounds to their door for about $80 or so, works out great for in state shipping.

Sent a request in for my custom CUC at a budget :( lol I will order by today if I get a reply on what I should order...I missed the sale but thats ok

125g - 30g sump

2 large tangs

1 medium Maroon clown

1 Medium trigger

9 smaller fish ranging from Midas blenny, wrasses, clown goby

good skimmer

phosban reactor

chaeto in sump

sand bottom

nitrates at 5ppm or lower

pistol shrimp from hell...kills my CUC over time <_<

Maria

you didn't miss the sale yet, you have until Jan 2nd. I saw the CUC request, I should be catching up on all of them tomorrow, I have family in town that just made it in.

thanks, i am just getting back to work now, they all are off on the boat so I will be jumping on those cuc requests and to ship a package. might not be around tonight though to answer emails though, the gang is getting together for dinner.

how much bubble algae do you have?

Not much really but what I have just gets bigger. I also have some rogue macro growing in various places.

Thanks

just a quick question.. whats a decent sized CUC for a 10g?

im gonna have to buy a cuc from the sale and keep them in my 20g for now. :)

thanks.

Dont forget, Reef Cleaners Reef Rock also makes an excellent pen holder:

penholder.JPG

rock isnt even 2 pounds and i have room for more pens. Competing pen holders rarely hold more than 4 per pound. When it comes to your office equipment, choose only the best! :)

see you on Thursday, thanks!

Hey John,

Any chaeto yet? I need to make a snail/chaeto order but not sure since I last posted if you got the stuff you were looking for. Thanks.

Archived