Top Shelf Aquatics

Reef Cleaners 2 Year Anniversary Sale

johnmaloney

Hard to believe but true, we pretty much have turned two years. To thank you all for your support we have put together a sale, because no one has RSVPed for our ice cream party yet

The 2 Year Anniversary Sale:

1000+ B) Dwarf Cerith Special - get a group. $110 (no discount codes can apply to this item, or we will have to bill you the difference. Please buy this item separately or do not use a discount code) - Ships in (3) 334+ lots. We cannot break this special down into smaller amounts unfortunately.

(This item will be in the store as a special sale item)

500 Dwarf Cerith Special - $65 (no discount codes can apply to this item, or we will have to bill you the difference. Please buy this item separately or do not use a discount code) - Ships in (2) 250+ lots. We cannot break this special down into smaller amounts unfortunately.

(This item will be in the store as a special sale item)

Buy 1 Nassarius vibex, get 1 Free (Limit 20 Free)

Buy 2 Chitons get 1 Free (Limit 2 Free)

Buy 2 Limpets get 1 Free

Buy 2 Small Nerites get 1 Free

Buy One Get One Dwarf Ceriths (Limit 100 Free) You can still buy them after that, but the max we throw in free is 100

Free bag of hermit shells for every order with hermits (Hermits require Express Mail though. Cannot be sent free in an envelope etc...)

1 free juvenile Florida Cerith (tiny) for every adult/regular listing Florida Cerith Purchased. (wow - even with the 60 free juvenile florida ceriths limit - ;) )

$35 for a $50 gift code/coupon. Cannot be combined with other discounts. Additional rules appear below.

$18 for a $25 gift code/coupon. Cannot be combined with other discounts. Additional rules appear below.

Free Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the U.S. for orders over $50.

1 Penny Gorgonian Frag - limit 1 (Express Mail Required. If you don't have Express Mail we will just hold this item on shipping day) - listed under both the plants and tank cleaner section since it doesn't fit in.

1 Penny Mangrove - limit 1 seed per shipment. Minimum order $10

1 Penny Macro - limit 1 (as always - a specimen of scratch and dent quality to grow out)

All that, plus some additional daily sales that will appear on our site's homepage under the "Specials" tab.

BUT,

PLEASE READ:

Here is the Big Catch - We are running this sale to encourage you to wait until after the holiday shipping chaos is behind us. These orders are scheduled to ship between January 5 -7th, but maybe shipped later if you choose. (We do have earlier shipments scheduled though that won't qualify for this sale - but if you want to qualify for the sale you have to wait for a shipment leaving Jan. 5th. or after)

Even More Rules: (2 years worth! - :) )

No discounts of any kind can be applied to this sale. Of any kind. None. It is either take advantage of this sale, or choose to take the discount code. So you can't have both. Really.

Gift cards can be redeemed for shipments leaving after January 5th only. They can refunded at any time for purchase price only, minus any use of the card. (We can't refund $50 for a card that was purchased for $35)

Gift cards cannot be redeemed for heavy shipping items like Rock or Mud, unless the cards themselves are purchased at full price/face value. ($50 card for $50 instead of $35)

Sale absolutely ends at 12pm EST Jan. 2nd.

Sale only applies to orders shipped after Jan 5th.

Free items aren't guaranteed

No rainchecks

Payment must be completed before shipment

Sale terms may change during the sale if supplies dictate, the current sales terms will be listed on our homepage, (www.reefcleaners.org), under the "Specials Tab".

Sale items that say they cannot be combined with other discounts really cannot be combined with other discounts. It causes order delays, confusion, and trouble, please don't combine them with other discounts.

All offers while supplies last

/Rules - :)

Give your tank what it wants this holiday, some more cleaners and natural filtration! (Be honest, the fish and coral were more for you - :P )

TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE OFFERS -

1. Leave the comment "2Years" in the checkout field, (not the coupon box that must be left blank). The comments box is the box just before you hit the "confirm order" button before proceeding to the payment screen.

2. Items with a reduced price can be found in the store. (for instance, the penny mangrove, gorg, and d. cerith specials)

3. We will manually compute the Buy 1 Get 1 and Buy 2 Get 1 offers etc...once we receive your order

4. If your order is over $50, and you followed step 1 use the Free Priority Mail shipping option for orders over $100, even though your order only comes to say $53.46

If you have a preference for Monday Jan 5th or Wed Jan 7th let us know. We will try to accommodate you.

Thank you all very much for your support through these years!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome John, Congrats ! If i didn't already have 175 snails from you in a 15 gallon I'd be all over this !! haha I would like chiton or 3 tho... Can I use a gift card to pay for shipping too ?

hmm...didnt think about that....the software does't work that way, as long as more than the shipping was bought in cash though that is fine....will have to see how to set it up.

I'm definitely gonna jump on this sale for my home an school aquariums! Thanks and congrats on two years. I was just wondering about the bogo: if I put 10 nassarius snails in the cart, will I only be charged for 5 and get the other 5 for free OR will I get 10 more for free? I don't wanna get too many snails. Thanks

by themselves only? not really sure...they are better for small areas than large bulk work areas, they also don't spend as much time on certain areas than others etc...

I think if a 200 g was covered in diatoms it would put a huge dent in it. They are about as big as the smaller blue legs that are more prevalent in the hobby now, just a little bigger. Also, we send hundreds of extras...so figure they have about the same cleaning power is 1200 small blue legs or better. Just they do film and cyano and diatoms better than hair algae. (Although they do eat hair sprouts)

by themselves only? not really sure...they are better for small areas than large bulk work areas, they also don't spend as much time on certain areas than others etc...

I think if a 200 g was covered in diatoms it would put a huge dent in it. They are about as big as the smaller blue legs that are more prevalent in the hobby now, just a little bigger. Also, we send hundreds of extras...so figure they have about the same cleaning power is 1200 small blue legs or better. Just they do film and cyano and diatoms better than hair algae. (Although they do eat hair sprouts)

Wow. So let's see... in a 120 gallon. I'm thinking 10 nassarius, 20 astrea, and 500 dwarf ceriths. Does that sound like enough?

how many fish, what kind of substrate? what current algae problems?

Oh yeah... I'm such a noob.

About 18 fish, 3 of them tangs. Feeding heavily. Awesome skimmer. Fiji Pink Live sand. No algae problems, just the usual growth you need to keep in check.

not for awhile. i have gotten tired of large emeralds from the suppliers and will only get my own, but I won't be heading to emerald crab territory anytime soon. when things pick up after the holidays are behind us I will probably be getting on that ball though...

how much bubble algae do you have?

trying to place order and when i get to the shipping part there's three options.

" Shipper Shipping Rate Price

USPS USPS Express Mail (Overnight or 2nd Day) $26.00

USPS Free Express Mail (Order Over $150 after discounts) $0.00

USPS Group Buy $0.00

"

which one should i pick?

and also, if i have some orders for hermits will they charge a different shipping rate automatically for those?

if you get anything that requires Express Mail, like hermits, you are stuck with only Express Mail options. If the whole order is Priority Mail safe then the Priority Mail options will be present. If the order is over $150 then you can choose the Free Express Mail option, if you are part of a group buy you can choose that free option, just let me know which group you belong to. The total group order would then have to be $150 for free shipping.

Archived