Pod Your Reef

Online maxima clam vendors?

poidog

Where are some good on-line clam vendors that usually carry more than just the usually blue ultra maximas? I know of clams direct and pacific east... any others?

haha, ya, I tired to scoop one up from pacific east, but their inventory isn't system-live, so it was sold prior to me.

:angry:

PacificEastAquaculture

poidog,

Sorry the clam you wanted had already sold. We do have about 100 Maximas and over 100 Croceas in stock. We do have other colors than blue on the Maximas. We have so many that we do not have all of them posted as WYSIWYG.

Every clam I get from Clams Direct has PM, we have a local that just started up. He has some dope clams, I'm hoping to check them out tonight in person.

http://www.reefkoi.com

Eric,

Let me know what you think of them in person, the pics aren't so good on their site.

Uniquecorals.com Is a shop local to me in manhattan and they get some pretty sweet clams in. Mostly blues but I've seen some really awesome B&Ws and tear drops in there before. The store owners are knowledgeable and the store itself is awesome. Really high quality stuff there.

Uniquecorals.com Is a shop local to me in manhattan and they get some pretty sweet clams in. Mostly blues but I've seen some really awesome B&Ws and tear drops in there before. The store owners are knowledgeable and the store itself is awesome. Really high quality stuff there.

x2

got 2 of my croceas from uniquecorals.com and they were AMAZING looking.......but they were loaded with pyramid snails....finally starting to get the little bastards under control

I've gotten stuff from reefkoi over ebay auctions I've won there nice people and have some nice looking corals so there near you whats there opperation look like I'm curious take pic's of all there tanks and frags those would be cool lokking pics later.

I've gotten stuff from reefkoi over ebay auctions I've won there nice people and have some nice looking corals so there near you whats there opperation look like I'm curious take pic's of all there tanks and frags those would be cool lokking pics later.

,.;:?! Those really do help. Having covered that, check out lucidcorals.com. I emailed them and Zach emailed me back within 5 minutes. He called his supplier to check on availability and got back to me in no time with pics. Great customer service, prices, and product.

Eric,

Let me know what you think of them in person, the pics aren't so good on their site.

Chris' clams are top notch! I have no plans to buy clams anywhere else now. ;)

Archived