Pod Your Reef

Clam prices

Oceanus

op- it might be easier to say:

they got a blue such and such for such and such that is so big...that might give you a fair price estimate..

hell yeah AQUAHUT!!! thats my place.. me and don are like fingerscrossed

no i got there a lot and i just got a clam thats like 3 inches and tony hooked my up and i got it for 35 bucks... that place is awesome!! i got 2 acro colonies about 3 inches tall both for 30 bucks also.. one green and one purple on that huge shipment they just got recently.. where on long island are you located Bonese

oh i didnt even notice they put in that info in the top...2-3 inch crocea $40 unless it is black. the black ones really popular here, they would go for $60 probably at that size, they had a larger one that was $99

Thunderstruck34

honestly I would get my clams from reef empire on ebay. Have a bunch of clams posted every thurs I think . I bought 3 three inch croceas for like $130 with free shipping. Really nice clams there too. Oh and they generally go from about 40-60. most of em end up going for like 50 tho.

#### you cant get a clam cheaper than 50$ down here. i even work for a LFS and i pay 45$ for 1" maxies. but i must admit im getting pretty good keeping the babies alive. out of 8 1" i only lost 2.

and i never see coerse for sale. you got 3 down here 3" ora sqausmose (60$), 1-2" maxies(50-90$) and 2" dersea(70$)

i wish i had yalls prices.

Archived