Pod Your Reef

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah once again the young go & misinterpret the meaning of things. Break simply means you don't have to commute, not that learning stops. In fact free free time simply means, NOW WE RESEARCH.

• 3 weeks later...
FLNanoReefer

Hey. I saw that you are one of the few people on NR that has a Midas Blenny. I purchased one yesterday and he has been hiding out of sight ever since I added him. Did yours seem to hide when you first got him? Any tips is greatly appreciated.

Also what do you feed yours?

• 1 month later...

Mine hid for a long time. But eventually came out and joined the wonderful outside world :) I fed mine mysis shrimp :)

What is this. You live....

Blessed chocolate bunny's. He is risen.

Jacobnano
What is this. You live....

Blessed chocolate bunny's. He is risen.

I approve.

• 3 weeks later...
I approve.

And then you leave. :lol:

Let me know if your ever interested in a trade, would love to have some of that lovely sps. :wub:

IB tests man! Actually I took the only one I have this year already, which was for Physics :P But I am writing my world lit essays right now, which is very annoying >_>

I need summer to come so this tank will be back on track.

Yea, I know. Well I have been very busy, mostly school things. Taking standardized tests as well, that fun stuff. On the plus side I am getting ready for college! I can't wait to go, it isn't for another year, but I will start applying soon enough.

I came here looking for the new pics that the thread title suggests, unfortunately it's just LIES!!!

It is all a trick man. Meant to lure people in!

Welcome to the Hotel Jacob's Tank....you can never leave.

It is all a trick man. Meant to lure people in!

Welcome to the Hotel Jacob's Tank....you can never leave.

Kinky :naughtydance:

Ha, not right now :P The tank looks terrible, I haven't had time to do any water changes, or cleaning in general. The growth looks great but the algae has grown too :P

d'Espresso
Glad to know your still kicking. How about an updated fts?

+1 how u been jacob.. haven't heard from you in a long time. i gave up my solana tank. no more big tank but i have a small tank. haha

+1 how u been jacob.. haven't heard from you in a long time. i gave up my solana tank. no more big tank but i have a small tank. haha

It has been a while man! I am still here, more lurking however ;) When school is out, I will be more present, I think...Ahhh really? Coolio!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived