Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to get insomnia even though I have to get up in 5 hours! I've gone snorkeling in belize, scary as hell don't like the feeling of not knowing whats behind me lol

Think I'll stay right here. On top of these nice rocks, with a stock pile of shark replant.

You know why we need to stop global warming. It makes the Oceans rise, thus the sharks are closer. :mudder:

what kind of sharks have you been bumped by?

Just dogfish up at my cabin. I go out at night and they circle the boat. I had my hand in the water and they bumped me haha, it was a bigger one but it didn't bite. It was scary....but after it was over it was pretty cool haha :D

animalmaster6
WOAH you're not in highschool? :o I thought you were a freshmen or sophomore

Also, I agree, take as many APs as you can, just make sure you can keep up, sometimes people try to fill up their schedule with APs and end up being overwhelmed

Ah little kid! How cute :P

Haha Yoshii I am taking all IB classes :P You don't even want to know my schedule.

:rolleyes::P

Just dogfish up at my cabin. I go out at night and they circle the boat. I had my hand in the water and they bumped me haha, it was a bigger one but it didn't bite. It was scary....but after it was over it was pretty cool haha :D

I like catching dogfish. They might not put up a fight but they're pretty cool!

This is quite fascinating IMO

By going to an actual school with dorms. Say far enough from home that your parents cant show up or that its difficult for you to return home on a whim if your staying local. If you still have to do laundry there when your local thats ok. mmm... free food... But it increases your likely hood of graduating by 40%. plus the time you spend in the dorms is incredible beneficial as far as social development. If you can go out of state this will even increase the benefits of being out of your parents house.

By going to an actual school with dorms. Say far enough from home that your parents cant show up or that its difficult for you to return home on a whim if your staying local. If you still have to do laundry there when your local thats ok. mmm... free food... But it increases your likely hood of graduating by 40%. plus the time you spend in the dorms is incredible beneficial as far as social development. If you can go out of state this will even increase the benefits of being out of your parents house.

That's my main motivation. I have great parents, but I need to be on my own for once. Plus the community college is a branch of USC and to go to the Columbia location is only like 2,000 more a year.

2000 more isn't to bad. I pretty much got my A.A. for free besides books because of Florida's bright futures. But in comparison UCF is 550 a class wheras Valencia C.C. was 120. I have another 4 years of 75% tuition covered so I need to take advantage of it. Meh I wish I lived with my parents. Paying rent is way overrated. Food is damn expensive to

As far as socially, drunk freshman :naughtydance:

Jacob you've got a PM. lol I'm never going to let you have time for a life I keep finding this stuff. Meiobenthology: The Microscopic Motile Fauna of Aquatic Sediments enjoy

Archived