inTank Media Baskets

Crocea in a 10 gal.?

terrapinbaseball

terrapinbaseball

I've always wanted a clam and a Crocea sounds like it might be doable in my standard 10 gal. setup. I've got 90W of T5HO from a NEP. Got a few softies and a few LPS. Tank has been up and running for almost 2 years now with excellent and stable water parameters. What do you guys think about a crocea in my 10 gal??

As long as your lighting is strong enough and your water parameters (calcium and alk) are kept up you should be find.

I agree ! That sounds good . That fixture has slrs , right? Keep it hight you should be fine ! Gl. And give us a pic when you get one. :D

terrapinbaseball
I agree ! That sounds good . That fixture has slrs , right? Keep it hight you should be fine ! Gl. And give us a pic when you get one. :D

Single light reflectors I assume?? No it doesn't. I have also removed on of the slimpaq 10k bulbs because the 108w seemed to be bothering my zoas. I may eventually put it back in and see if I get any changes and also to make my lighting a little more suitable for a clam. Thanks for the responses!!

Archived