Coral Vue Hydros

Unofficial nano-reef 12" cube contest: THE LAST FTS due 3/15/10

got2envy

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
am6 FTS are on each of our individual threads linked to from page 1

also did you get your shrimp and goby paired before you bought them? and where in MA are you?

:o

I am so sorry for some reason I didn't see this!

I got my goby and shrimp paired. Actually the goby I have now is my 2nd. My original died and I ordered another pair. So the mated pair of pistols I did not get paired.

Will send u PM about MA latere...

2100.gifAnyone else getting a little bored?

uhhh... :mellow:

I lol'ed at your avatar looks like he has sunglasses and a cig hanging outta his mouth :lol:

uhhh... :mellow:

I lol'ed at your avatar looks like he has sunglasses and a cig hanging outta his mouth :lol:

Ya he's got a little nicotine problem & Evil's LED blub is just to bright! LOL :P

I’m dying to add some new stuff to my tank! I wouldn’t complain if anyone wanted to move up the end date a few days… :rolleyes:

haha yeah 6 month seems like forever...I am only on month 2 in the 10g contest and stuff is outgrowing the tank quick :mellow: I am already planning an upgrade :lol:

bluefunelement

Noooooooooooo!

I liked yours so much

I guess Ill have to win in your name ;)

only one disqualified this round 1337TANKHAX :(
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed the cutoff last night. Just been too busy and didn't realize the date. Best of luck to you all - I'm going to continue to watch from the sidelines -

Bob - how's your tank "winning" already?

My updated FTS does not however help my case here :)

I've always had that title. Its was a joke at the very beginning of the contest.

Archived