Coral Vue Hydros

Unofficial nano-reef 12" cube contest: THE LAST FTS due 3/15/10

got2envy

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JZ doesn't appear to have updated his FTS. Going down the list. His is the first I have seen not updated.

Edit.... scratch that. He just didn't link it to the first page.

Scooter???? Watts???

I believe scooter is out :(

I did actually update my FTS on my first page but I forgot to change the date up top - you can compare the Nov. 2nd shot in my archive.

Man, the excitement level in this contest sure has plummeted quickly......

I think that happens in most contests like this once the tanks are setup, a lot of folks have livestock and it is just waiting growing time until the contest ends. I like the periodic FTS updates so at least you can see what everyone has going though.

I think that happens in most contests like this once the tanks are setup, a lot of folks have livestock and it is just waiting growing time until the contest ends. I like the periodic FTS updates so at least you can see what everyone has going though.

That's very true, unfortunately as a contestant it's pretty boring IMO to have a tank you've gotta rush to stock and not touch for 6 mo. At least I have my 40g to suck up all my $!

bluefunelement
That's very true, unfortunately as a contestant it's pretty boring IMO to have a tank you've gotta rush to stock and not touch for 6 mo. At least I have my 40g to suck up all my $!

Mine's been fun - my fav tank ever - learning more about macros and it had a superquick cycle with no algae due to the macro growth - doing the same in the work BC29 now.

Adding more rock soon and moving more polyps over too.

Have to admit.... the excitement level sure has plummeted after the DQing of someone for a picture.

Lucid would have had a lot more bang for their Advertising/Sponsoring buck if this was still a little edgy.

bluefunelement

How about this - my HH decorator crab molted out of his last disguise of Dictyota and Halimeda and into a Botryocladia outfit... of course now he has to hang out under it or he stands out like a f^%^ng clown.

web.jpg?ver=12586015700001

bluefunelement

omgomgomg !!!!MACRO MONDAY!!! omgomgomg

Here's "Thor" fighting the "Green Monster" for a piece of Rod's food - little does he know that I saw a cousin of this discosoma today that was 6"+ yeah he can eat what ever he wants!

sexy_vs_disco.jpg

and here's "Fujiya"(Miyagi not shown) after he's had his butt glued to a small piece of rumble - sounds mean but he's happy to stay put now

fungia.jpg

That orange fungia is so cute!!! give me macros prz :P

mmmkay

jaygalindo- Bam!

hayseed77- Bam!

Watts- Bam!

Bam! Bam! Bam!

lol

Archived