Coral Vue Hydros

Can i do a clam in my tank?

fiddly_foo

Hi I have a BC14 with a nova extreme pro would a clam do ok in the tank only 10" to the top of my sand bed with 108W just let me know what you all think.... thx's

FiReBrEaThInGCuTtLeFiSh!XD

108W of what? how long has your tank been cycled? Is it stable? Do you have frequent/large PH/temp/SG swings? Lastly what kind of clam?

its a 1 year old tank its all good have lots of nice corals all doing great it a nove extreme pro you should no that t5's and a blue max

Ok whats the deal with the placement in the sand/substrate or on the rocks...with ice and shakend not stired....lol no but really now do i place in the sand bed or up on a rock and how do they attach and do they move and wont they fall? just ?'s in need to know before i jump into getting a clam thx's for all the help again thats the only thing missing in my tank a clam , and do any invert's bother the clam herrmit's ,snails, emerald crabs ,...etc thx's again ill let yo know how it goes and pics when i get a camera ..lol i must be the only idiot with out one but 100$ for camera or coral...lol not a hard decsion

I have a blue maxima under 48w of T5 light. I keep it on the sandbed of my 20g. Haven't had it for long, but so far, so good.

that's not smart....

yea i thought that said 48W per bulb t5 like a nep 36" that has 6 t5ho . 48 w in a 20 gal would have trouble for almost any coral

I have a blue maxima under 48w of T5 light. I keep it on the sandbed of my 20g. Haven't had it for long, but so far, so good.

Do you have really narrow beam reflectors on the fixture?

Archived