Cultivated Reef

Help confirming identity~!

stevey87

Hello, I'm thinking of buying this crocea clam from a member of a local forum. He/She is selling one crocea and maxima. I believe that pic is of a crocea clam. Is the clam in the pic crocea? and the other one is maxima? Thanks. I just want to know for sure it's crocea that I'm buying. Thanks a lot guys.

th_SNV31211.jpg

I'm not sure how I can upload pic as a file instead of link.

Nevermind, I got the pic uploaded.

I hope it's a crocea. Doesn't look very colorful but that's ok.

LOL...that pic is uber small....any way you can get a bigger one?

anyways i think that its a Crocea... but a bigger pic would definitely help

link

I asked where it's placed because I read you shouldn't move it if it's attached firmly. They said it used to be on a rock but they removed it but it's doing fine. Is that ok?

Pic isnt showing up

anyways if they recently moved it, its gonna be hard to tell what kinda damage they did. i recommend you look around for another seller.

It's so conflicting. I think it's good price for that clam, and the squamosa too. But the fact that it was removed from a rock is kinda making me wonder if it is a good deal........

Another thing is they're doing moving sale so it's not like they're getting rid of it because the clams are dying.... geeze, clams are so expensive at stores and when they're on sale by hobbists they get sold right away.

Archived