ReefCleaners.org

lookie what i found for sale!

Rockfish

What!? Photoshoping pics of online fish/corals/clams etc. never happens. And certainly not for tank of the month pics :o

I think everyone does it and they all use the same great excuse, "Well I just wanted to show what it really looks like in person". I'll probably do the same thing.

you gona buy it?

ummmm.....no......already have a derasa that's outgrowing my tank every minute of the day......

i just thought it was a very unique find.....

and speaking of unique......I have unique corals in NYC looking into a true black and white maxima for me....that should be fun to pay for

and speaking of unique......I have unique corals in NYC looking into a true black and white maxima for me....that should be fun to pay for

Hope you have some deep pockets!! ;)

No I mean would you be interested (anyone for that matter) :)?

Rockfish, what would the price tag be of said black and white maxima? Just curious...

No I mean would you be interested (anyone for that matter) :)?

Rockfish, what would the price tag be of said black and white maxima? Just curious...

$250 for a 2.5 inch 2nd grade, $425 for a 3 inch 1st grade ultra

i'm not gonna say that i don't mind paying that price b/c that's fu**ing expensive but that's "the clam" the "holy grail" of sorts

my b-day's coming up and my g/f owes me something nice......after that white gold diamond braclet i got her and every thing for her's back in april.......hmmmm :D :D

Very nice clam - hard to come by. Known about them for years now, but never found one for sale.

That one in particular is neat because it has a green border, but compared to the blue ones I have seen, it really isn't as impressive as it could be - not sure if that specimen is worth the hefty price tag.

Very nice clam - hard to come by. Known about them for years now, but never found one for sale.

That one in particular is neat because it has a green border, but compared to the blue ones I have seen, it really isn't as impressive as it could be - not sure if that specimen is worth the hefty price tag.

very true

blue maximas are cooler looking and 400 dollars cheaper ;)

have one......way too common

Archived