SaltCritters.com

Jacob's random photos...

Jacobnano

Why you lucky ducky:) I've been wanting a rebel for forever :0 all I got was a digital camera -.-

I love photography though(: Great pictures, by the way :lol: But that spider creeps me out... >.< Haha :P

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why you lucky ducky:) I've been wanting a rebel for forever :0 all I got was a digital camera -.-

I love photography though(: Great pictures, by the way :lol: But that spider creeps me out... >.< Haha :P

Haha well save for one :)! Thanks! I like the spider haha

Do you two know each other???

Lol well she just joined yesterday, was lurking for a while, saw my *awesome* threads (ok..they're not very awesome...) and wanted to ask a few questions :)

She's trying to convince her parents to let her set up a sw tank

Lol well she just joined yesterday, was lurking for a while, saw my *awesome* threads (ok..they're not very awesome...) and wanted to ask a few questions :)

She's trying to convince her parents to let her set up a sw tank

How do you know all that without knowing her haha??! She has 3 posts!

Hee hee hee :lol: Yoshii and I are ninjas ;) I've been checking out this site since May, I think. Just lurking like a stalker and reading up on info, the usual :happy: The name's Julie btw :D And I did get a camera last christmas! The digital one <_< But I tiiink I'm getting a BC14 this christmas omgomgomg I hope so, I absolutely love the ocean and everything about salt water tanks :)

Hee hee hee :lol: Yoshii and I are ninjas ;) I've been checking out this site since May, I think. Just lurking like a stalker and reading up on info, the usual :happy: The name's Julie btw :D And I did get a camera last christmas! The digital one <_< But I tiiink I'm getting a BC14 this christmas omgomgomg I hope so, I absolutely love the ocean and everything about salt water tanks :)

You are 1, friends is person. Or 2, you know each other from another site lol. Welcome Julie! Ahh very cool, Biocubes are pretty nice. You can still do a lot with a normal digital camera ;)

Hmmm, You can set up a 10 gallon pretty cheap, I think. But a 125 would be even better. ;)

Biased.

How do you know all that without knowing her haha??! She has 3 posts!

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

You are 1, friends is person. Or 2, you know each other from another site lol. Welcome Julie! Ahh very cool, Biocubes are pretty nice. You can still do a lot with a normal digital camera ;)

Or 3, there's this cool way of talking to people on this site besides posts, it's called PM!

Silly silly Jacob :P

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Or 3, there's this cool way of talking to people on this site besides posts, it's called PM!

Silly silly Jacob :P

:rolleyes:

Truuuuuuue. Meh I think it is a conspiracy.

I saw a bio-cube the other day, now I want one really bad. Now is it unbiased? :flower:

Naww still biased.

Yoshii and I are just beast like that :happy: And I coulddd use my digital camera, if I knew where it was :P

I still want a rebel ;) Good news on the BC14, my mum hinted that I could only get one if I took care of it myself, which I would do anyways :lol: Me excited! omgomgomg Still in love with your tank, though :happy:

ninja-disappearing-smiley.gif

And that's why you're so silly :P

Lol.

Ha, no that is you lol.

Yoshii and I are just beast like that :happy: And I coulddd use my digital camera, if I knew where it was :P

I still want a rebel ;) Good news on the BC14, my mum hinted that I could only get one if I took care of it myself, which I would do anyways :lol: Me excited! omgomgomg Still in love with your tank, though :happy:

Uh huh, suuuuure lol. You lost it?? Nice, you are probably gonna get one then! What are your plans for it? Thanks :)

We are ;) And technically I didn't lose it, I just MISPLACED the cord that I need to charge it :P So I know where the camera is, does that count? :lol:

I hope so :happy: I have no idea what I'd do with it, now that I think about that... I do want LEDs installed (aghh so mucho moneys though :tears: ) And a clam :D I definetly want a clam :happy:

And Kazooie, if I could afford it, I'd get like a billion gallon tank :D hee hee :lol: And a pico :)

Archived