SaltCritters.com

Jacob's random photos...

Jacobnano

Well I just got my new camera, a Canon Rebel T1i (EOS 500D) and I like it. I am a camera noob, as the photos you are about to see will tell you buuut I plan on getting better. Anyway these are all taken with the stock 18-55 lens. So I just got it today and here are the pics:

IMG_4550.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4547.jpg

Hes not dead, I just thought it was a funny pic.

IMG_4538.jpg

And there you go, day one B).

Also, the pictures looked a lot better before I uploaded them for some reason :(

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHA i like that last one.. that is so funny but sad. "i can't fill my stomach" lol nice picture and this is a good idea for me to choose out my camera soon!

like the last one! Photobucket resizes them so you lose some quality. See your preferences and turn it up as high as you can. I don't know what they let non paying members go up to, if you pay the fee you can keep a 2MB file on their service.

This is your file:

1023px × 682px (scaled to 680px × 453px)

very small. Turn up your upload setting to 1MB

upload.jpg

I think 1mb is the highest cheap people like me can go. If you open the image in a new tab for example its bigger but, since I don't want to pay any money not original size.

Thanks for the comment by the way, I really like the shot too haha.

Nice start. Try not to place the subject directly in the center of the frame. ;)

Thanks. I need people to tell me what to do lol.

bet if you picked that toad up he'd pee in your hand. They always do .

Or it might just be you?

Nice pictures Jacob. For that camera I'd go with good old, reliable (and affordable) lenses such as:

- Canon 100mm 1:2.8 macro

- Canon 50mm 1:1.8

I love 'em both.

bet if you picked that toad up he'd pee in your hand. They always do .

Haha he tried to but I am a :ninja:

Or it might just be you?

Nice pictures Jacob. For that camera I'd go with good old, reliable (and affordable) lenses such as:

- Canon 100mm 1:2.8 macro

- Canon 50mm 1:1.8

I love 'em both.

I really don't know specifically what lenses I want yet, but I know I want a good macro and telephoto for sure. I am gonna try out some of my friends lenses first.

I took more pictures, they are ok but pretty interesting. I am trying to get my computer to recognize my SD card and I am failing.

New Pictures!

I tried and this appears to be the best I could do without a macro lens or any idea how to take this type of photo. Enjoy :)

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_5023.jpg

IMG_5030.jpg

IMG_5031.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg

IMG_5037.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

I need a dang hosting site, these look grainy.

Man this camera is amazing. I have a new avatar woo hoo. Its crazy, I can crop it and it really doesn't loose much of its clarity.

Archived