Coral Vue Hydros

What Salt Do You Use?

ReefYourself

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLoCkCliMbeR

well its inventory the crash cart friday for me.......

as far as the switching salts around argument....it has truth to it.....thats why im stuck w/ RC.....

if your gonna switch, dont do it in one big water change....a little at a time so nothing gets PO

I use Reef Crystals. I personally think that if you get a reliable salt mix brand(io,oceanic,dd,etc) it doesnt really matter. If you get a bad batch just return it and get a refund. Always test new salt mix bags before you add it to your tank. That's what i do and i haven't had any problems in the tank concerned to salt mix. =)

Justin_Freebords
Get back to me after you have a TOTM quality tank. Then we can have a disussion.

A tank shouldnt have an ammonia spike if you know how to start a tank.

I set new tanks up with fish and corals a week later all the time.

post your tank on RC or Reef2Reef and get tank of the month. Then maybe you can walk around with an ego like that

post your tank on RC or Reef2Reef and get tank of the month. Then maybe you can walk around with an ego like that

She already got it on ReefCentral idiot. lmfao

corallineadam
LMFAO SDT YOU WORK AT A FISH STORE AND DON'T HAVE A MORTGAGE TO PAY SO OF COURSE YOU HAVE TIME FOR A SILLY LITTLE FISH TANK

get ur game up

She already got it on ReefCentral idiot. lmfao

Oh snap, somebody got clowned!! :lol::haha:

Ask and ye shall recieve I guess, ehh? ;)

dont know if anyone else is using it, but im gonna switch from reef crystals to brightwells neomarine salt...i guess ill be the guinea pig!!

hey all theyre other products are great, so what the hec, ill give it a go

dont know if anyone else is using it, but im gonna switch from reef crystals to brightwells neomarine salt...i guess ill be the guinea pig!!

I've been considering this one also. I just have not seen any information on the alkalinity. I'd be interested on how it goes.

What about Kent brand reef salt?

I am using Instant Ocean but the LFS had a sale on Kent, so I ran with that. Haven't used it yet...still some IO left. ???

hey i just picked it up so ill let you know how it goes

Archived