Coral Vue Hydros

Neat new cameras

Lalani

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
masterbuilder

Because if 5 megs is good..14 must be mo' good. Thats what the camera expert at Best Buy told me.

Mark

EDIT: Went over to Wal-Mart and the camera expert there said that you need 14 megs to make up for the small lens....they should know.

The new camera and lenses are expected to start shipping by the end of this year. The 645DF is priced at $5990/€4290 and the lenses start at $2490/€1790.

Dayum. I see what you mean. :mellow:

I don't know... I don't see that camera as being worth the money. I guess maybe it would for a one-night-stand, but I don't see us going anywhere long-term.

HecticDialectics

I was about to post and say I think it's just one of those fun cameras you can get at like Toys R Us and stuff...

Then I saw they actually wanted $170 for it. wtf? :lol: For way over-processed out of focus video that looks absolutely nothing like The Wonder Years home videos?

But the Frankencamera won't necessarily turn everyone into Annie Leibovitz. "The part that we're not automating is the part that's nine inches behind the lens," Levoy says. "You still have to be a good designer of photographs."

:thumbsup:

HecticDialectics
The part that we're not automating is the part that's nine inches behind the lens,

I'd have to stand another inch or two further away

Archived