Pod Your Reef

AIO Pico without Conflict

Doc Frye

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice scooter doc. is that a SR50R ? i have one of those for parts!!!! ;) ;) ;) . i wouldn't ride 20 miles in the rain either . unless i had no choice

SR50 Factory. Totally de-restricted with Leo Vince pipe, custom air intake, fuel regulator, water trap, etc, etc... my top speed on a 50 cc engine.... 61 mph, and I am 6'2' and 204 lbs.

nice!!!!

occasionally ,along with my masters in mechanical engineering, i also have certificates from aprillia, derbi , honda , ducati, kawasaki ,yamaha , suzuki, and a few smaller brands i can and will fix anything. i get around six aprillia,s a year :)

all that school and money to be a scooter mechanic!!! lmao

Crappy FTS taken this morning just after the lights came on with my blackberry. I thought I had my camera here. Edit - found my camera, changed the photo

PicoLive026.jpg

and a crappy blackberry shot of the clam this morning. Edit - Better shot hopefully.

clam.jpg

Thanks, scoot. It is much more impressive in person - when looking from the right angle. LOL

i had one that i got about that size for 9 years! it got freakin huge!!! lmao

Ah sorry, I missed that. I read about the cheap @$$ frag of them you got and thought they were going in here. I'm about to pick up a 2.5 head frag of them this weekend myself :D Great set-up regardless.

Ah sorry, I missed that. I read about the cheap @$$ frag of them you got and thought they were going in here. I'm about to pick up a 2.5 head frag of them this weekend myself :D Great set-up regardless.

Doc What are you feeding the sexies?

Shrimp pellets. I'll post the brand later today or tomorrow. Wednesdays are my day off.

Does it have a orange label in a black container?

Thats what Im using. I'm trying to train them to take it with a pair of metal tongs.

orange shrimp pellets are probably Omega-5 brand, there's a pict of the container somewhere in El Fabuloso's thread, maybe in his feeding sexies thread as well.

Thanks all.

Harthag, you got a link? A lot of us seem to have these beautiful little shrimp. I would like to offer them the best food. Any thoughts, everyone?

orange shrimp pellets are probably Omega-5 brand, there's a pict of the container somewhere in El Fabuloso's thread, maybe in his feeding sexies thread as well.

Its Omega-one. I got mine at PetSmart.

Heres a link

Archived