ReefCleaners.org

AIO Pico without Conflict

Doc Frye

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan, The ATO I built has the 2 switches. One to start the refill, one to stop the refill if the 1st gets stuck. Is this what you meant?

ah i can see it now. yes that's what i was talking about--saved my tank and my computer numerous times.

lookin good so far : )

I do enjoy being the boss. i couldn't imagine working for someone else at this point.

Thanks all! I am loving this little tiny piece of the sea. I have a livestock delivery coming tomorrow!

um Doc, do you realize that billy clubs go for like $25 to $40 per polyp?

um Doc, do you realize that billy clubs go for like $25 to $40 per polyp?

other than that nice stuff you got going in

This will definitly be the toughest part of the contest. From what I understand, value is based on market value not on some great deal you got. Because what I see from your list you def got some great deals, especially on purple hornets. 10 for $125 is a gread deal, I have seen them go for $100 PP. Anyways if you have real Billy Clubs then your values are way too low. I know this because these are one of my favs but its the mods desicion.

No one is willing to tell me their opinion on the alleged Billy Club?????

I know it is an awful shot. I have a point and shoot and it is a small polyp for a paly (however the mother colony has very large polyps (about 12 right now.)

Come on, folks... let me know. I didn't even know what Billy Clubs were when I agreed to purchase the collection, so it didn't really matter to me.

honestly i cant tell from the pic

Please excuse the coraline. I have been planning on swapping out the tank as soon as I could get the cube up and running.

Front and center. Tried for a little better picture of the mother colony.

Frags.jpg

Opinions?

y not put some of the whole frag plugs in the pico? you cant even see the stuff u have in there now! now i feel like a fool complaining about ur prices when the stuff was in the pics and i couldn't see it!

Oh, I haven't updated my FTS yet. I'll try to do that tomorrow, but you are right. I added 2-4 polyps of various zoas and palys. I have to point half of them out to people. When they fill in it will be nice, but I doubt I can wait that long.

Oh, I haven't updated my FTS yet. I'll try to do that tomorrow, but you are right. I added 2-4 polyps of various zoas and palys. I have half of them out to people. When they fill in it will be nice, but I doubt I can wait that long.

especially with the contest being only six months. i really hope they get the livestock limit situation straightened out.

Added a few more polyps of assorted zoas and palys, my 1.5" maxima clam, a single neon goby, and ordered a better clean up crew to suit the size of the tank. Removed both Halloween Hermits due to their size and ability to knock loose all my frags.

All 8 shrimp and all corals seem to be thriving.

Clam and goby have been in for 3 days now and look happy as clams and gobies.

Tomorrow. Don't we all have to post a FTS tomorrow?

yes but i think as long as it is a day or so old it should be fine.

Archived