inTank Media Baskets

Unfortunate News About The Forum

Christopher Marks

Helfrichs Chick
In other unfortunate news it appears kraylen, Seiryoku, shrimphombre, and DCstrX were permanently banned as part of the this major glitch.

Thanks for taking one for the team guys. You'll be missed.

ROFLMAO!!! Sory but that was funny.

How the hell have you been Green? Its been a while.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 6
In other unfortunate news it appears kraylen, Seiryoku, shrimphombre, and DCstrX were permanently banned as part of the this major glitch.

:lol:

"Unfortunate News About The Forum"

I was too scared to click on it all morning, I thought NR was going bye bye. My wife and kids got excited that I might have more time for them. My office was having a meeting about what to do about all the extra bandwidth they would have. I felt it was going to be a forced intervention for a habit I couldn't break myself. In the end I smiled and welcomed the thought of spending more time reposting some things from the last 13 days.

Did we loose the new DIY Library ? :o

I was just about to say some mad mod has gone around the forum with an axe on a madpost decapitating spree. :)

my thoughts exactly ;)

I was pretty upset last night. The wife said what are you doing just pacing back and forth to the garage.I said Nano-reef is down.She said ow here goes my night LMAO

My MAX thread is completely gone! :o

Damn Y2K devil... :angry:

That sux, well time to re-start.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Nice, very nice.

Good job CM getting it back online so fast, one day basically, noice.

I'm just sad that the teeming moronic mass that was the SDT/NRN fight threat got lost. I can't count the amount of times I concurrently facepalmed and rofl'd at that ####.

I, for one, welcome our new time-travelling overlords.

Christopher Marks

A tip for anyone trying to recover information from lost threads:

If you Google search for "site:nano-reef.com your_topic_title_here" you may be able to find a cached copy of the thread on Google's servers. Just click the "Cached" link in the lower right corner of the search result. This may help some people repost their topics or save copies. The sooner you try this the better odds you will have, Google doesn't cache web pages indefinitely.

If you Google search for "site:nano-reef.com your_topic_title_here" you may be able to find a cached copy of the thread on Google's servers. Just click the "Cached" link in the lower right corner of the search result. This may help some people repost their topics or save copies. The sooner you try this the better odds you will have, Google doesn't cache web pages indefinitely.

Cool, I was able to copy and paste the last page of my tank thread from before the blackout!

Still lost 9 pgs, but I saved one, thanks! :happydance:

FiReBrEaThInGCuTtLeFiSh!XD

is there any other way to find it other than look through all 55 pages?

filefish949
Thanks everyone. It appears post attachments from the lost topics are still on the server, and will appear in your post if your post ID # matches the old post ID #. I'll see if I can do anything to prevent it. If you have a phantom image show up, please PM me a link and I'll remove it.

oh boy... does that mean that we might have lounge pics in the "welcome n00b" forums?

LMMFAO

I can think of a few choice ones that will go over like a fart in church

Lol, RC is down now.

Chris, you sure this isn't something traveling around to all the Reefing sites?

Lol, it is too... Lets hope they don't lose 13 days of data, don't want all of them moving over to here :P

Lol, it is too... Lets hope they don't lose 13 days of data, don't want all of them moving over to here :P

Heh, we could teach them what a sense of humor is. ;):P

Sry Chris, I'll be good now.

:unsure:

That's where you av is from, isn't it? :P

My Av is what I look like after hanging out with 2 crazy lil Destructobots all day. :)

Archived