Cultivated Reef

Unfortunate News About The Forum

Christopher Marks

firebirdude
It happens.
Exactly. Sure it sucks, but obviously wasn't done on purpose, so who could be upset about it. B) Let's hope we don't lose more than 24 hours next time it happens. :)
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FiReBrEaThInGCuTtLeFiSh!XD

Its all ok CM although I do admit that if my LFS hadn't given me that reefmagazine for free, I would've been really bored. Anyways just glad the sites back up and the damage could have been farrrr worse. Plus now we all get to be a bit more creative when reposting our threads.

Its all ok CM although I do admit that if my LFS hadn't given me that reefmagazine for free, I would've been really bored. Anyways just glad the sites back up and the damage could have been farrrr worse. Plus now we all get to be a bit more creative when reposting our threads.

It's your fault.. your name causes site seizures when you mouse over it. :)

No problem, it happens :)

I've just re-posted my latest photos :)

Has the new Summer Competition been started yet? The link is still broken on the front page.

Cheers,

Mitchell.

my 20g never existed ;) .

that pic below isn't mine either. Chris, your site is still screwed up apparently.

I think nr is haunted.

post-45325-1246468805_thumb.jpg

its summer vacation, i woke up early just to see if the site was back up and running... LOL. Thanks god it is!!

I knew when SDT suggested she be a mod that the server wouldn't be able to handle it. Let this be a warning to you all!

Carlton'sTank

FIgures...soon as I become a premium member ugh!

This is not a big deal at all, for all this site has offered with there being very little problems. No big-deal...keep up the good work.

We need an off-site backup service for the lounge... Important work being done there!

All lounge threads are stored at CIA headquarters, in a modified Furbie.

No worries Chris, this stuff happens. Anything important people should have recorded down or printed out anyways. All we can do is move on and look forward. :)

should of got a Mac...lol...

haha. I was thinking the same thing!

the site will rebound within a week and no one will know the difference.

So this means I have to post my new granddaughter's pictures all over again! That"s fine with me. Double the cuteness.

In other unfortunate news it appears kraylen, Seiryoku, shrimphombre, and DCstrX were permanently banned as part of the this major glitch.

Thanks for taking one for the team guys. You'll be missed.

Christopher Marks

Thanks everyone. It appears post attachments from the lost topics are still on the server, and will appear in your post if your post ID # matches the old post ID #. I'll see if I can do anything to prevent it. If you have a phantom image show up, please PM me a link and I'll remove it.

Archived