inTank Media Baskets

Great Toronto Area Frag Trading

Yamato

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a whole bunch of White Star Polyp pieces for sale. Just broke up my mother colony.

All are mounted onto live rock. Pieces can be made to your specification.

Pic of mother colony here:

post-42422-1264872043_thumb.jpg

Anyone got any frags in the Toronto/Southern or Southern ON? I am in Kingston.

Check out aquariumpros.ca, there's a lot more activity in the classified section for Canadians as it is a GTA based forum. Not so great for conversation, but great for buying frags!

NorthCoralNewB

I have the following:

Black People Eater AKA BPE (This one does not have the fluorescent green mouth but it is known as a people eater.)

Purple Death

Nuclear Green

Dragon Eyes(Yellow Skirt Orance Shield)

2 Varieties of DeepWater Zoas

Blue Magicians

Frags made to order and mini colonies available.

Pick Up would be in Toronto, ON Near Keele & Lawrence

I have the following:

Black People Eater AKA BPE (This one does not have the fluorescent green mouth but it is known as a people eater.)

Purple Death

Nuclear Green

Dragon Eyes(Yellow Skirt Orance Shield)

2 Varieties of DeepWater Zoas

Blue Magicians

Frags made to order and mini colonies available.

Pick Up would be in Toronto, ON Near Keele & Lawrence

YGPM

NAFB/Oceansdirect.ca are good for $10 frags. Their customer service is pretty good too. I tried them and the little heat bag they used failed and everything was under 60 degrees when it arrived to me. SPS=Dead at that temp. I let them know and they refunded me in full. They were nice looking sizes too.

I will buy from them again when the weather is warmer.

Also, hopefully being in Kingston you should know about Jimskoi. www.fortyfathoms.net. Last time I was in he had some sps frags in his one tank. He also sells the colonies (the same ones most stores get in like fragalot and oceansdirect, that they turn into frags) for around $55. If there is something specific you want he tries to get it in.

Also on fish now, if you pick them up on the night he gets them in, they are a bit cheaper.

Nematoad does frags from his tank and I am sure you can work something out with him. I bought some nice sps frags from him and they are all growing nicely. Compared to the frags that survived from fragalot, which aren't growing at all, but have polyp extension. He is right downtown Toronto, so if you need to take the bus there, it is easy to meet him.

I am just starting a new job in another week and I am gonna want to make another order off of him in the spring for a lot of stuff. If you ever want any of his frags I don't mind picking them up for you and you can come and pick them up in Belleville. Cheaper for you that way.

• 1 month later...
I'll have some more frags ready, and as always I'm up for giving a good deal on frag packs - Illuminano and Brianbeck27 have both received packs from me - hopefully they're still happy with what they received.

Watts, I'll pm you - I'm downtown too.

If you're interested in setting up a frag pack, LMK. I've got Zoas (many many colours), ricordeas (currently 2 - blue/green and orange multicolour), xenias (3 types available now - pom pom pulsing, long stalk pulsing, fuzzy xenia), blue anthelia, and as always a selection of SPS frags - so let me know if you're interested. You won't be disappointed :)

Hey GTA,

I am looking to sell my Mantis Shrimp. He is lime green and about 1.5 inches long. I have been feeding him ghost shrimps that he kills with his arms...pretty cool. Down side is that he hides alot, but I have him in my display fuge on my pico...he is fine with the confine space.

Looking for best deal. If you have H2Ocean salt, I will trade for that. Looking to sell my pico to PurpleG and she does not like the mantis.

3787778824_53dbda348b_o.jpg

He is kinda more lime green than this dark moss green...I took this like 6 months ago.

Looking for offers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, I have some frags for trade or sale. Coral for trade or sale include:

- Yellow Yuma (2 inches)

- Green Yuma (0.5 inch)

- Pink Yuma (0.5 inch)

- Purple with skirt Yuma (0.5 inch)

- Green/brown Brain Maze (3 inches in length)

- Red/brown Monti Cap (0.5 inch)

- Brown with purple mouth zoa (40+ polyps)

- Grey with Yellow mouth zoa (30+ polyps)

- Red zoa (10+ polyps)

- Brown with green mouth zoa (10+ polyps)

The Yumas are mounted on rock pieces and some Yumas have a few babies splitting on the rock frag. The zoa frags are on pieces of rock or ceramic tiles. I'm looking to trade for either zoas, sps, florida rics, mangroves or $10-15 per frags. All corals are under either 20k 150w MH or Maxspect LED. If you have any other questions, please free feel to ask. Thanks a lot.

post-43199-1271808647_thumb.jpg

post-43199-1271808656_thumb.jpg

post-43199-1271808719_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Im new to the hobby and started building my tank..

Anyone selling some of the easier corals/frags?

Looking for Zoas, Green start Polyp, Ricordeas, puling xenia

Looking for Zoas, Green start Polyp, Ricordeas, puling xenia

Hi Kweli,

I have all of the above available. You can check out my pictures of my tank by following the link in my signature.

:D :D People from Canada I found you <3

I am in the GTA, I have a lot of zoos, I am up for a trade if anyone has any acan or zoanthids !

Here are a few pics, old pics.

DSCN1868.jpg Black hole sun

camp.jpg Campfires

Gob.jpg gobstopper

Candy-1.jpg candy apple

DSCN1111.jpg gold dust

DSCN1832.jpg magicians

SNV83012.jpg:) never seen em before

PE-1.jpg some type of people eater

darth.jpg darthmaul

sun.jpg

SNV81885.jpg

Just a few pics, I have a tone of different zoanthids so if anyone wants to trade let me know !

I've got some cestipularia frags (purple xenia) for sale. They are a couple inches each, nicely attached to either rock or plugs and growing quickly. $20 each, will consider trades.

I also have larger colonies if you are looking for a bigger piece and XL show size colonies too. Basically I've left this stuff to grow in my frag tank for a year or so, so I have everything from tiny frags to huge colonies.

IMGP7960.JPG

IMGP7962.JPG

IMGP7948.JPG

Pick up in Mississauga.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone in the toronto area selling Acans, Acro's, Donuts, or brains?

Im looking for something in the blue/yellow/red spectrum...

Have way to many greens... and looking to start branching out to the corals mentioned

• 1 month later...

Hey GTA reefers. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm thinking of shutting my tank down indefinitely. I'm been too busy as of now to care the tank the way I know it should be cared for. I would like to get all the livestock out first before turning off the tank. Which means a pair of Ocellaris Clownfish, one Blue Chromis, one Peppermint Shrimp, various nails, and some corals need to go. I'm not interested in selling the fish or the corals, I would rather give them away if I know they're going to good homes. As for the corals in particular, if I am to give them away, I hope that the person to whom they're going to can give to a frag back of the coral in the event I restart my tank again. It would also be mentioned that the corals have algae on them which may be a make or break for a lot of people since the algae can spread very quickly. I would suggest maybe quarantining or dripping them before they go into a main tank. The corals range from acros, zoas, mushrooms, acans, etc... If you're interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks a lot Nano-Reef members for all the help over the years.

• 2 weeks later...
DSC00413.jpgdsc004142.jpg

This is my 3 head Frogspawn that is getting too big for my tank ( 8 gallon). i'm looking to trade a frag. My clown fish luv it but it's a pain to have to frag it all the time & i haven't frag one before. Plus i have to find homes for it all the time & the heads form real fast.

Just sold a head of the frogspawn yesterday to someone in my building, when it starts to form new heads i will post on here to sell it. Fragging it was pretty easy.

Christine.

Chris88 Where are you located in Brampton? I don't have any frags to trade but i would like to buy a frag from you. I'm at queen and kennedy

Let me know

Robbie

Deleted User 5

Hi Im from Ontario ,Keswick the numbers are growing that good when I get my frag plugs I will have same Nuclear Green paly and Purple Death paly.Im looking to get same as a first SPS coral in my tank Montipora Digitata Purple or Orange does any body have same frags,also Im looking for Nightmares Paly and Sunny Delight Paly

If you ever travel is to Belleville let me know. I have Purple tipped Digitata frags available as well as Green Tan with pink rimmed Montipora Capricornis frags. I will have to start making red Monti Cap frags soon too.

Does anyone have a Christmas tree rock or know where I can get one? I'm in the GTA area

Thanks,

Big Al's missisauga had a sad looking one last week... They seem to order 1 every little while as I keep seeing them, but only ever 1

• 2 weeks later...

I must have missed it i went there on sunday and no luck

Anyone have experience with fairy/flasher wrasse? yellow tail flasher to be exact

Thanks,

Archived