Innovative Marine Aquariums

GTA, Ontario, Canada

non-photosynt

non-photosynt

I'm starting this thread as analog of GTA thread in Livestock Classifieds.

Let's get know each others and maybe we can help each other.

I'm at Toronto East, close to subway.

Currently looking for high tank to house large tube anemone for years to come.

Thinking of 30g + hexagone that do not require resealing (no cracks or chipping glass next to silicone, no cracks or mold in silicone). Cheap ($30 -$60, maybe more), with delivery (paid separately), wide hex is preferable to tall and narrow. Column rectangular tank is OK, but they are expensive, and I'm looking for one within $100.

Can offer in exchange more expensive pump for big tanks, Sequence Dart (ReeFlo Dart). Bought it new a couple of years ago, never used, stored in the living room. This is external pump, if you have PVC fittings (2" FNPT inlet, 1 1/2" FNPT outlet) you can check how it works at my home (in the plastic container; you connect it, I have no plumbing parts for that).

Nano Cube 24 is too small. Here is my baby in 12g Nano Cube:

non-photosynt

Another thing of interest is a glass tank like shown below, only long, up to 2 ft (60 cm).

Rimess pico with rounded corners on one side. Originally they were with metal corners, but these are removable.

Cheap, naturally; I can pick up.

The tanks like below were available in the biggest Mississauga LFS, I bought the last. But they are short.

Archived