inTank Media Baskets

Pico Aquascape

Yamato

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my old 2.5g pico. it was lit with 2 screw in 9w coralife 50/50 CFLs. They kept zoas and shrooms going, but not much else for long

100_0603.jpg

I'm working on a nice AIO tank, I'll post more when it's done.

here's mine. took me a couple hours of straining over the tank but i finally found the scape i wanted. camera sucks for color tho, makes my corals look like they are suffering.

aquarium013.jpg

this is my 3 gallon pico-reef. it's my first saltwater aquarium. it finished cycling sometime in march and i've been love, love, loving it ever since.

08_07_09_reef.jpg

08_07_09_worms_mushrooms.jpg

08_07_09_mushroom_xenia_zoa.jpg

08_07_09_xenia_shrimp.jpg

• 2 years later...
this is my 3 gallon pico-reef. it's my first saltwater aquarium. it finished cycling sometime in march and i've been love, love, loving it ever since.

08_07_09_reef.jpg

08_07_09_worms_mushrooms.jpg

08_07_09_mushroom_xenia_zoa.jpg

08_07_09_xenia_shrimp.jpg

you need an emerald crab in there asap to munch on the bubble algae ;)

old thread, but still some interesting scapes! this could be useful to anyone who's starting to build their pico, especially all the new deco tank owners.

old thread, but still some interesting scapes! this could be useful to anyone who's starting to build their pico, especially all the new deco tank owners.

Thanks for bringing this thread back to life. Good ideas for all us noob pico owners. :)

Recent full tank shot of my 4.4 gallon.

post-66802-1320473969_thumb.jpg

my sps.

post-66802-1320474016_thumb.jpg

I cant figure out how to make my pics large like everyone else does, mine are always reduced and you have to click to view full size.

post-66802-1320473731_thumb.png

Thanks for the inspiration. I will be setting up my 3 gallon in the office. Plan on a 1 gallon rear chamber with rock rubble and filtration. Gonna do blue for the back wall in display. I'm thinking of a 10 gallon sump in a plastic tub underneath the desk. What do you think?

I cant figure out how to make my pics large like everyone else does, mine are always reduced and you have to click to view full size.

Photobucket. Upload pics then copy and paste the img link into the thread.

Archived