ReefCleaners.org

Starting a one galon picoreef

noone

If so, I would call that uncalled for. I see nothing wrong with what I posted, mearly noting the fine job done on the photos, and having a little fun with noone. Seems like the kind of guy that likes to have fun, not go and bite someone freaking head off!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

anyone know if he's running 110v through a PC cable? i know the 13w ballasts are befor the cable, but in the diagram he has 110v +/-... anyone???

3gEclipseGuy

I think he said serial DB9 cable earlier in the post. This guy is amazing! Master electrician, carpenter and marine biologist. I wish I had some of his skeeels.

• 4 months later...

Dude your tank is still the ######e. You have done an excelent job, and might I ad that your corals look great. Wouldn't it be cool if they made like a 20 watt MH so that you could retro it in there?

Originally posted by Maxvan1

... how can you tell they are edited?

I think he meant the wiring diagrams. Also, that post was from July.............................

SWEET!!

Thanks for posting your creation. Gives alot of people confidence including myself as a DIY,er.

I remebmer back in the day when LFS said you at least need 55 gallons to start up a salt water tank??LOL

Keep us posted how well it does::D

hey didnt you post this before? Or am I mistaken, but the last round of pics looks brand new.....awesome stuff....Pico's like this are works of art...truly stunning man...keep it comming...

I think he had a thread going on RC a few months ago and it had the same response...... Truly Awsome, It's funny how much ther is to see on such a small tank.

Cuando vas a pegar mas photos? Tu tanke esta padre..

Deveras que me pege como moska.

Perdon por me poches :)

• 4 weeks later...

my guess is that this is the spraybar for the PH, on a later pic you will see that he connected that bar with a hose to the PH, and on the front side of the black acryl you have the holes of the spraybar too...

Archived