Coral Vue Hydros

Starting a one galon picoreef

noone

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Divide the tank with a black acrilic, i put a tomato clown only for look, but a think the tank is to small for fishes (maybe one... maybe, but very tiny)

peceradivision.jpg

I put a very large rock int the tank

pecera.jpg

The construct of the stand and hood

constru1.jpg

I decide change the very large rock for other more small

constru2.jpg

The tank finish

constru3.jpg

Nice pico tank - the Italian globe one is nice as well, it's apparently one litre not one gallon!!!!

Run the description page through Google's translator - it is hilarious; "in order to reflect the blue member but not that white woman ".

Try the link here

Cheers, Eddie

art633 say

Where did you get the tank?

I get the tank in aquarium shop in Mexico (i'm from Mexico), they do them in several sizes (in glass) from 1/2 gallon (4 dlls) to 20 gallons (50 dlls).

bertz_maru say

sweet setup.. what are you using for lights? do i see a skimmer in the sump area?

Yes, i put a skimmer in the sump, but no more...

I use 2 Coralife Mini Compact Fluorescent Lamps 50/50

54110-Mini-50-50.gif

I recently started a 1 gallon pico. By the way, the globe used in the Italian pico (the same one I'm using) can be prurchased from Michael's Arts and Crafts supply for about $4.

Does anyone out there have experience with using Super Glue gel to attatch loose mushroom, etc. to rock?

Chris

• 3 months later...

damn, that is a SUHWEEEEEEEEEEEET lookin tank!! I keep getting mad when I see these threads, there are literally NO aquariums under 25Liters (~5.5g) other than a vase one could use for a picoreef... would love to have a 1g bowfront glass tank like that... damm... congrats dood, looking good, keep us posted!

Archived