inTank Media Baskets

Nanoreefnate's 75g Reef-New Video! 2.15.09

nanoreefnate

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank looks great. I love the shipwreck but then again I have Squidward's house in my tank. It's nice to see some decorations in there like got2envy's Moai statue.

That is one super yellow tang.

yeah, he's super yellow during the day :D

LOL. Way to succumb to total dorkdom. ;)

:haha:

Lol. Looking good though Nate.

Thanks Ben! :D

Tank looks great. I love the shipwreck but then again I have Squidward's house in my tank. It's nice to see some decorations in there like got2envy's Moai statue.

yeahp. if you find some good pieces of deco then they usually look awesome in tanks, especially reef tanks since sometimes ships are made into reefs.

im actually planning on letting whatever grow onto that ship... almost like what would happen on the real open ocean. :P

Bummer about the miyagi turning brown :(

Nice ship lol, also nice new clams. I like clams.

Yeah... it sux... -_-

Thanks and thanks again.

and yeash. Clams are noice! :D

have u used a pheonix bulb? :)

i do, but im planning on putting it back into the fixture when im satsfied with the growth of the tank. ;)

RANDOM SMILEYS!

smiley-whacky028.gif

smiley-whacky090.gif

i do, but im planning on putting it back into the fixture when im satsfied with the growth of the tank. ;)

RANDOM SMILEYS!

smiley-whacky028.gif

smiley-whacky090.gif

so did u like the light color and coral color u got from the pheonix better? and the reeflux makes ur corals grow alot faster? i love this tank especially the sps side. :)

Unfourtunately I now am confident in stating, sadly those clams are the closest you will get for some time ! -_- And now the ship confirms it ! :haha:

so did u like the light color and coral color u got from the pheonix better? and the reeflux makes ur corals grow alot faster? i love this tank especially the sps side. :)

I LOVED the colors of the light and corals with the Pheonix but growth is much much faster with the Reeflux. i have noticed that even my Tyree undata has fully healed from the fragging i did on it. also, many new acro sprouts have come off of many corals that were simply encrusted on to the rock/plug.

Thats for the kind compliment! :D

Unfourtunately I now am confident in stating, sadly those clams are the closest you will get for some time ! -_- And now the ship confirms it ! :haha:

wait... what?!?!?!?!

Militant Jurist

:lol: @ the ship. It's an interesting idea though! If you had something like an encrusting monti or chalice grow over it, it would look awesome!

:lol:

Funny, but mean. He's still young though. ;)

On the subject you brought up, does the flame scallop not look soooo wrong for young eyes? :P

:lol: @ the ship. It's an interesting idea though! If you had something like an encrusting monti or chalice grow over it, it would look awesome!

:lol:

Funny, but mean. He's still young though. ;)

On the subject you brought up, does the flame scallop not look soooo wrong for young eyes? :P

the ship is just gonna be there and encrust with coraline and such. dont want it to look too alien :P

wait, i still dont get it...

flame scallops? i dont even have one of those!!!

Cya'll at 3Pm PST. :P

• 2 weeks later...

been caught up with HW and stuffs. no new pics.

joe the coral is receding though. :(

thankfully its the only casualty of whatever happened.

Nate, when those 3 caps grow out more, that's gonna be a really nice section of the tank. Whole thing looks great! Every time I see a 75G, I momentarily miss my old one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well i definitely havent updated in a while. tank's been doing ok but i did lose my colony of Joe the Coral because of cold weather and insufficient heating. aside from that, everything else is doing great and growing.

ive been sick lately and havent really been in the mood for picture taking but i do have an FTS to show you guys.

Nate, when those 3 caps grow out more, that's gonna be a really nice section of the tank. Whole thing looks great! Every time I see a 75G, I momentarily miss my old one.

yeahp they definitely will. those are actually pretty old pics, the caps have now grown together and they look AWESOME. :P

Your obligatory fts is nice. Looks like 2 different tanks in one because of the different bulbs.

nice tank

FTS

IMG_0042.jpg

Lastly i hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and an awesome New Year! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice tank. :) I am about to setup a 75RR tank. I like the rock work you have.

I am thinking about doing the same thing for my tank.

Archived