Coral Vue Hydros

Ryan's Solana

ryanmilo

I'd buy a used Canon XT or XTi (Digital Rebel) from someone upgrading, and a macro lens. The lens used should run you a few hundred, not sure what the used body is worth. Must be stuff like this at your local camera shop or e-bay...

Osric

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some new additions...

He likes his new home

Pink n blue

SPS

Not new but I had this guy when I purchased my live rock, thought it was a shroom, looks like a ric though

Forgot what this was but I liked the color.......

Thanks for lookin. Should get a new camera soon..Still researchin

was bored tonight.... B)

[a

ttachment=58006:fishtank0419_060.jpg][atta

chment=58008:fishtank0419_089.jpg]

I attached a GSP frag on my back wall, I know it grows like a weed. Blenny is happy, Xenia is out of control, Zoas are exploding!

Thanks MGD. I am now trying to corner my emerald cause after eating my frogspawn he is after one of my favorite zoas. Why does he go after all the good stuff? :o

I dont keep anything on the top, I used to keep egg crate but I didnt like the look of anything on the top.

KDog I was suggested the Tsunami by two of my LFS and it works great. It is slim and fits right in the back. Thanks for the compliment.

As of now I think I have seen the light, I have been to my local reef forums and found some great frags you dont see in our stores that I have been buying. Yesterday I purchased a pink birdsnest w/ yellow tips and a Tubs purple polyps birdnest(very cool). Some blue steel paly's and purple deaths, and carlito alien eye paly. I am getting rid of most of the common frags I have and starting fresh. Pics will follow Sunday! Picking up a small frag of fire nad Ice Sunday!

• 4 weeks later...

Tank has been doing really well. Lots of new SPS Paly's and Zoas. Just ordered the Pheonix bulb 250W 14k it will be here in 7 days. Figure my tank is about 4 months now or so, time to do it soon anyhew. Pics maybe later today!

davidr2340

Look forward to new pictures Ryan!

Hey, I was curious... Where do you have your ballast for the Sunpod mounted? In the stand?

Thanks bro!

I blew a hole in my kitchen wall to the living room where it sits under my couch. Hope it doesnt get hot! fingerscrossed

davidr2340
I blew a hole in my kitchen wall to the living room where it sits under my couch. Hope it doesnt get hot! fingerscrossed

:scarry:

Right on.

I just want mine out of my stand, but out of sight???

Yeah I have several things plugged in the living room. didnt want to overload one plug so I am using 3. My cabinet is pretty organized. I only have my ATO bucket ( an old garbage pail that I never used from an office shredder) and one basket with my supplies. Im kinda anal like that.

Pics today!! Sorry it has been so long been crazy busy!!

[a

ttachment=59515:fishtank0520_021.jpg]

Okay so I added some more corals, Red Mille, Blue Tenius, green digi, rainbow monti, blow pop zoas, and a few others. Just wanted to share some pics. Enjoy!

[a

ttachment=59662:fishtank0522_016.jpg][atta

chment=59664:fishtank0522_018.jpg][attachm

ent=59666:fishtank0522_024.jpg]

Thank you. Absolutely has a ton of personality. He is an african midas blenny so is a little larger. He loves my cleaner shrimp picking at him also, quite funny!

• 2 weeks later...

New fire n Ice Zoa, Nuclear green Paly, unknown green paly, and some random pics of purple deaths, carlito alien eyes, Pom Pom crab and FTS. Everything going well, into the 4th month, not dosing but will need to as I add more SPS. Enjoy!

[a

ttachment=60051:fishtank0531_045.jpg][atta

chment=60053:fishtank0531_031.jpg][attachm

ent=60055:fishtank0531_024.jpg]

Oops and Nukes...

I know the pic sux but they are small.

Thanks, I think he did the tile surfin cause I left my fans off by accident today and my tank was up to 86 degrees. I bummed I made the mistake. I came in for lunch today and changes my floss real quick, took the fans off and forgot to replace them. I was in a hurry. Only one fish now...

Thanks d'espresso! It took me a few times to get it how I wanted it, I did get a new midas blenny, and lots more corals. I am also looking into getting a clown and anenome soon. I did get some gootchers, nuclear greens, a decent sized candy cane, fire and ice, and some other cool frags. I am trading now with my local reef club and getting rid of a lot of my common stuff. I am picking up some armor of gods, blue marshmellow and whatever my wallet holds Sunday. Huge difference in tank appearance, will post some pics on Sunday! Oh also a clam for my birthday July 26th, my tank should be well seasoned then! :bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling:

Archived