Innovative Marine Aquariums

** inTank temporary closing notice **

inTank

cool, I sometimes make this kinda stuff. cept mine is really good.

Only because you have one of those huge platform saws at your disposal. Your not a tru acrylicer unless your cutting it on an old Craftsman and thermoforming with a flame or a table top elcheapo stove burner.

:P just playin. I would like to play with that saw once. Is that thing cnc interfaced? I assume so but you know what that gets ya.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you guys working on jbj nanocube hqi products?

Nano cube tanks are next on the list of new products to develop after the move. I will be purchasing those tanks when I get settled.

I wish I had guys ;)

slippy steve
Only because you have one of those huge platform saws at your disposal. Your not a tru acrylicer unless your cutting it on an old Craftsman and thermoforming with a flame or a table top elcheapo stove burner.

:P just playin. I would like to play with that saw once. Is that thing cnc interfaced? I assume so but you know what that gets ya.

haha, I was just partaking in the hijinx with wolf. yeah, it's cnc. I cheat, I use drill presses and edge finishers as well.

haha, I was just partaking in the hijinx with wolf. yeah, it's cnc. I cheat, I use drill presses and edge finishers as well.

You stink! Hey you should send me a flame polisher to test for you. lol Thats not cheating. You just have more toys than I do. But I'm serious about that flamer.

Archived