Top Shelf Aquatics

** inTank temporary closing notice **

inTank

I am in the process of moving and I can not give inTank the dedication it needs. Because demand has spiked to a level that would make any small business extremely happy orders can not be kept up with. I do not want anyone waiting more than a few weeks for delivery and right now I can not meet those requirements.

Because inTank is handled by one person, me :D production is going to be very slow while I move an office, shop, house and inTank to Packer land.

I will be back in action in April and during free moments of the move I will still be producing product. This way when I do open the store back up most products will be in-stock at large levels.

Thank you for understanding and I am sorry for any inconvenience.

All open and current orders will be shipped out in a normal process, you will not be affected by this notice.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You stink!

Get an 18 wheeler and set up the rolling inTank fabrication and delivery shop.

Then you can live in it and park it at your day job.

Problem solved.

Fish need to be saved!!!

Cheato needs to grow!!!!

And there is a world of media begging for your racks!!!!

You can't just shut down the world.

(whateverhavefunmoving)

slippy steve

excuse me if I am wrong, but I feel like SteveT's old logo was inTank when he first started making the media racks?

Or is this his username for the company? Or did he sell it and retire and now drinking umbrella drinks on the beach with dirty naked freaks?

Scott Riemer
excuse me if I am wrong, but I feel like SteveT's old logo was inTank when he first started making the media racks?

Or is this his username for the company? Or did he sell it and retire and now drinking umbrella drinks on the beach with dirty naked freaks?

It's his username for the company. He gets it because he's a superstar sponsor.

slippy steve

what a good guy!

I need to bite the bullet on marraige so she can support me and I can start a company like this. Or just aquaculture frags for fun money.

congrats steve, sounds like you are doing well and enjoying your work. Don't you run a heavy equip mfg as well?

Hey bro. I wish you the best in your move. I know that it was a huge stressor on your behalf. I am still telling you that you need to move down here and we could go in together. Not a sole could touch our products then. Enjoy the short so called vacation from the fumes.

LOL a acrylic shop on wheels. Pickel if I didnt know ya I would have taken that serious. He just doesnt want to drop the horse on anyone.

Lalani was just going to order a custom Fish Saver for her 40bdr (non drilled, non sps doninated) tank.

If her fish hit the floor it's on your head sir!

I am in no way wishing harm on any fish that may or may not exist in Lalani's empty 40 bdr.

LOL a acrylic shop on wheels. Pickel if I didnt know ya I would have taken that serious. He just doesnt want to drop the horse on anyone.

:P I just know Stevie won't cry after busting his chops. Dam those horses are slippery.

Lalani was just going to order a custom Fish Saver for her 40bdr (non drilled, non sps doninated) tank.

If her fish hit the floor it's on your head sir!

I am in no way wishing harm on any fish that may or may not exist in Lalani's empty 40 bdr.

Where am I gonna put a fishsaver? :unsure:

I was thinking a 360 degree 6 inch inTank wall aught to cover it. :P

Yeah, but I'm sure it would cost a small fortune.... :rolleyes::P

Dam those horses are slippery.

I just had to.

LOL I make knock off Intank stuff. Look up not outta tank products. Just as good only half the price.

Just playing Stevie. You know I would never dip intank your business.

I do not buy from Plastic Solutions. I have had bad customer service in the past....3 years ago. Are they under new ownership now? I tried to order some acrylic rods from them 3 weeks ago and they never called me back. Are you in the ville?

Yeah, but I'm sure it would cost a small fortune.... :rolleyes::P

Not if you volunteer to test the prototype... come on kid...work the angle!

He'd probably expect me to go work in his sweatshop in return. :scarry:

:lol: to all of this.

It was a really hard decision but after I came into the office this morning I realized it was the only way. Even shipping items that I do have it tough and time consuming.

I want to move inTank into a facility that can handle the needs and demand and the only way to get there is turn the saws off. I would love take it full time but right now with the 'economy' you never know. Having two jobs is better than zero.

It will be back up and running very soon. One year ago none of this even existed, the first media rack for sales was built April 17th.

In the mean time GFY, snag your fish out of the chambers, keep your media on the bottom of the chambers, and grow chaeto with a flashlight.

slippy steve
Dam those horses are slippery.

I just had to.

LOL I make knock off Intank stuff. Look up not outta tank products. Just as good only half the price.

Just playing Stevie. You know I would never dip intank your business.

I do not buy from Plastic Solutions. I have had bad customer service in the past....3 years ago. Are they under new ownership now? I tried to order some acrylic rods from them 3 weeks ago and they never called me back. Are you in the ville?

oh that sucks. Yeah my company, Laird Plastics, just bought them. The guy I know, Mike, moved from Dayton to help with the transition. I am in Indianapolis. I am an acrylic man and fabiricate tanks for myself.

The price of second-hand inTank products just went through the roof.

... should have stocked up a month ago :(

You should have, they just doubled in price.

I just cant do it. We may be competitors in this business, but it has never been that way. He kicks work my way and I do to him. I dont do the little inTanky style stuff and he isnt in to the tanks and sumps. So it all works out.

But Stevie if your not up and running in um..um...I'll give ya three days FAIR GAME DUDE!

:P kidding I am!

Archived