Pod Your Reef

** inTank temporary closing notice **

inTank

oh that sucks. Yeah my company, Laird Plastics, just bought them. The guy I know, Mike, moved from Dayton to help with the transition. I am in Indianapolis. I am an acrylic man and fabiricate tanks for myself.

Thats good. They needed help. I actually got ran out of the store once. I placed an order in upwards of 20K and they found out that it was going to a bar that had stiffed them ALOT of coin. Needless to say I never got my acrylic or any service after that point. I've had to get my wife to pick up stuff I just had to have when they were the only ones that had it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But Stevie if your not up and running in um..um...I'll give ya three days FAIR GAME DUDE!

You got one month to catch up my friend. I have 20 products, good luck with all the dimentions, prototypes, etc etc in that amount of time. :P

oh yeah, and I have your address and some contacts for the MOB up here in Chicago

He'd probably expect me to go work in his sweatshop in return. :scarry:

I need some eye candy for the office. You in?

:naughtydance:B)

Wait.... I don't know you. :mellow:

oh, well HI I am inTank and I dot my 'i's with a clownfish. Now I know you.

In the mean time GFY, snag your fish out of the chambers, keep your media on the bottom of the chambers, and grow chaeto with a flashlight.

The customer service we have all come to know and love. :lol:

You got one month to catch up my friend. I have 20 products, good luck with all the dimentions, prototypes, etc etc in that amount of time. :P

oh yeah, and I have your address and some contacts for the MOB up here in Chicago

I need some eye candy for the office. You in?

LOL. you forget you sent me the dimentions to your fishsaver for my tank. I mean it cant be that hard. Heck Folks act like this acrylic stuff is brain surgery. You know I would never dip into your nitch in this sickness.

:o got my addy. Send em on down. I'll show em how us southern boys will put them to work. Dance boys! I love it man. I really do wish you the best of luck and a easy transition.

^ This

I didn't have a chance to order my dry-dock for my Vortech yet :(

Shoot me a PM when you are ready. I made 5 this weekend, two went out on current orders, do the math ;)

Scott Riemer
You should have, they just doubled in price.

Wonder what I could get for a prototype AP24 Media Basket? :P

excuse me if I am wrong, but I feel like SteveT's old logo was inTank when he first started making the media racks?

Or is this his username for the company? Or did he sell it and retire and now drinking umbrella drinks on the beach with dirty naked freaks?

I sold the rights to a large company based out of Bulgaria. I now sit on a beach and post on N-R via wireless internet, and yes there are hot chicks down here. I believe the products are now made in China chocked full of lead.

I sold the rights to a large company based out of Bulgaria. I now sit on a beach and post on N-R via wireless internet, and yes there are hairy chicks down here. I believe the products are now made in China chocked full of lead.

FTFY

slippy steve
I sold the rights to a large company based out of Bulgaria. I now sit on a beach and post on N-R via wireless internet, and yes there are hot chicks down here. I believe the products are now made in China chocked full of lead.

haha, good stuff!

cowkid, check your PM.

Dude you have so gotta stop sniffin the Weldon. Its worse than those paint chips we were eating at that last acrylicers convention. Oh those arent chicks dude, take a second look. You've got acrylic dust in your eyes.

Wonder what I could get for a prototype AP24 Media Basket? :P

That is a lead free model.

Put it up for $498, it should sell in few seconds.

Scott Riemer
FTFY

Oh Phil, you're so crazy!

That is a lead free model.

Put it up for $498, it should sell in few seconds.

OK, now you're mocking me. But I'd definitely sell it for $498. :lol:

FYI

I will be producing similar products starting today. Same design, same price.

PM me for details.

FYI

PM me for details.

You cant do that. I already have the marked cornered. Stevie actually owns a small franchise of mine. If you want in pm me.

lol

FYI

PM me for details.

Awesome! I will be sending you over a very large order and then opening back up my store with everything in-stock.

Thanks so much

Archived