Coral Vue Hydros

jz's 40 Gallon Almost Cube

lajz9

Picked up a couple new frags from some local reefers this weekend! Will post some pics soon.

Started to notice about 5-6 new heads on my rainbow acan after about 6 months! Yay!

New frags...

Hybrid Watermelon Chalice

Emerald Mummy Eye Chalice

Purple Acro

Bali Green Slimer

Blue Slimer

Red Montipora Cap

Thinkin about adding a MP20 here in the next couple weeks. Currently running a Koralia Nano, 1 and 2, all taking up too much space.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pics of some of the new corals.

Picked up this new Acan today - Rainbow Blaze Lord:

web.jpg?ver=12402775780001

Rainbow Palys:

web.jpg?ver=12402776020001

Hybrid Watermelon Chalice:

web.jpg?ver=12402775700001

Tidalwave Blues:

web.jpg?ver=12394675370001

The 420 FTS:

web.jpg?ver=12402777100001

I just walked over to the tank and saw my fire shrimp cleaning off my new Anthias. At first I thought the shrimp was eating the fish but he was just cleaning her off. Pretty cool, haven't seen that before in the 2 years i've had the shrimp!

This grew in on a piece of rock I picked up. Haven't seen anything like it. Pretty sick, the picture doesn't do it much justice.

web.jpg?ver=12412358180001

WHOA HO HO!!!!!! niice.

Still getting brighter by the day too, seeing more and more green all the time. About 2 months ago when I moved it to the new tank I thought it was done for but its bounced back like crazy and growing at a pretty good rate I'd say.

yeah. chalices are one of the corals that actually will look better after time in captivity, than their wild counterparts.

LMK if you ever frag that bad boy (or girl) haha

-dan

yeah. chalices are one of the corals that actually will look better after time in captivity, than their wild counterparts.

LMK if you ever frag that bad boy (or girl) haha

-dan

I was actually thinking about fragging a couple pieces. I'm going to be traveling off an on for the next month or so and I figure once thats over with i'll have some time to ship and the pieces will be healed up nicely. You're first on my list.

The red corner:

AOG's

Darth Mauls

Kedds Redds

PPE's

Pink Pocos

Uknown Acan (Red/Orange Ring)

Rainbow Blaze Lord

web.jpg?ver=12412419780001

• 5 weeks later...

A couple new corals and shots...

Alien Eye:

web.jpg?ver=12438198760001

FTS:

web.jpg?ver=12438223660001

Acans:

web.jpg?ver=12438199560001

Thinking about picking up a ReefKeeper Elite in a couple weeks. They're having a sale right now for $4460 w/ a Free MLC. Anyone have any experience?

A couple new corals coming early next week on trade from xionaquatics!

Big Bang Palys

Ocean Prey Zoas

Super Micromussa Frag

Purple w/ Green eye Chalice

Will post pics when I can!

Sick tank man, Im diggin it.

Thanks, it's gettin there. Finally somewhat happy with the scape and everything is growing nicely. Can't wait til it fills in a little more.

Lost a lot of my purple when I went on vacation a few weeks ago and couldn't trust anyone to dose while I was gone. Starting to get a little color back but it's gonna take some time.

taht red zoa 'hitcher' is frekkin shweet!! :D

Yeah, it's pretty sick, lets hope I end up with more soon so I can start fragging some off. Haven't really seen anything like it...

Well, time to move into a new (bigger!) apartment in a couple weeks. Fortunately its only about 500 ft. from my apartment now.

Any advice on the move? I've made a move before, definitely wasn't fun.

So far everything's doing pretty good. Just waiting for a few more heads on the big bangs to open up before i take any pics. Hopefully tonight!

how's the stuff i trade you doing? got any picture of it?

Pics as promised. Absolutely LOVE the MP20 so far. Best investment to date.

From the bottom left corner:

web.jpg?ver=12450408450001

ORA Pearlberry Acro:

web.jpg?ver=12450408540001

ORA Purple Plasma Acro:

web.jpg?ver=12450408470001

Ocean Prey Zoas:

web.jpg?ver=12450408500001

Archived