Innovative Marine Aquariums

jz's 40 Gallon Almost Cube

lajz9

They have an amazing selection and if you happen to be there when they're not busy (which they usually are) you can get some great service and advice. Prices can be a little expensive, but the quality can't be beat as far as I'm concerned.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the following coming from organism this weekend! Looking forward to the new adds!

Bluemeanie Micromussa

Red Halos

Pink Elephants

Nuclear Green Palys

Found a massive gorilla crab lurking in the rocks the other night, not very happy. He's at least 2.5" wide and has some pointy, black claws and can probably do some damage. Tried trapping him using the cup method w/ food in the bottom but he's so big he just walks right now. Not sure what i'm going to do...very f'n frustrated...

Caught the f'n crab! Had to tear apart the whole tank to get him but once I did I tossed him in my NW9 that's currently empty. Once I see him again I'll get some pics!

Added a pair of black/white clowns today (Huey Lewis & The News (Huey has the orange face)) as well as some new zoas from Vivid. Will post pics of the zoas tomorrow once they open up fully. Hope you enjoy the pics!

page4-1011-full.jpg

page4-1013-full.jpg

page4-1015-full.jpg

More pics on my web site! Links below!

looking good.

any other plans on the next fish?

Honestly, I'm not really sure yet. Considering a jawfish but I like to leave the top of the tank open so thats probably not the best idea. Really doing some research this time, last tank I just kinda randomly threw fish I liked in there and that didnt turn out so well.

Thanks, it's coming along. Been finding a lot of nice frags at the LFS and trading for some old equipment I had so it's getting stocked pretty quick, time to slow down a little!

Pics below of the new Zoas I picked up today and some Acans I traded for. Goblin Zoas, Darth Maul Palys and Radioactive Zoas, dont know the name of the Acans.

Darth Maul Palys:

page4-1023-full.jpg

Radioactive Zoas:

page4-1022-full.jpg

New Acans - Anyone know the name???

page4-1024-full.jpg

Bottom half of the tank:

page4-1026-full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a bunch of new zoas and a tailspot blenny this weekend! Pics to come in the next couple days once everything starts to open up.

Purple Deaths

Orange Lace Clove Polyps

Mohawk Zoas

Joker Palys

Fruity Pebble Zoas

Hulk Zoas

Picked up some new zoa frags from amnestia tonight! Pieces look amazing, cant wait to see them opened up tomorrow!

Kedds Redds

Mean Greens

Peanut butter cups

Wham’n Watermelons

Horizons

Yellow Bellies

Seafoam Saturns

Pink Pocos

Tidalwave Blues

Archived