M-IMG_3069.JPG

need to clean my glass this week, but my Duncan

M-IMG_3070.JPG

A few rics

M-IMG_3067.JPG

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JAIL.Well who is going to keep this thread updated? I mean you got a obligation to us to keep us up to date with this tank.LOL

Well hope all is well and it works out well.

Brad

Jail? I expected a pic of a tang when I heard that. The tank is looking real nice. I love the red-edged brain on the sand. I'd like one for my tank at some point, if stock lighting can support it.

haha, yeah well I am debating breaking this down into a 60gallon and there might be a tang in here for a few days as I found a Tomini that is well QT'd and only 2.5". :D that might piss off some folks but then again a Tomini will take 3yrs+ to outgrow a 60gallon long. The brain is interesting, I think he needs a bit more light as he deflates a bit.

Nice looking pics. I love the rics and the zoas by them.

Thanks, I think I got those zoas from carlton or amenista. The rics came from a local RC member who is tearing down his tank. Actually I just picked up another 4-5 blue rics.

JAIL.Well who is going to keep this thread updated? I mean you got a obligation to us to keep us up to date with this tank.LOL

Well hope all is well and it works out well.

Haha, I didnt think anyone read this thread outside of mkregs, giantben, and myself. :lol:

I am still debating breaking this tank down into the 60, but think I will try to apply for a TOTM at RC first. its nowhere near that but should be interesting. haha, I consider this tank a large mess of a lot of coral.

A Mess. Well I personally think it is a masterpiece. I am sure alot of people keep up on it and just don't chime in.

Take Care

Brad

A Mess. Well I personally think it is a masterpiece. I am sure alot of people keep up on it and just don't chime in.

Take Care

Brad

Awwww shucks!! :P

So here are some new shots from this week.

Clown goby in the Digi

M-IMG_3097.JPG

BTA's and Picassos

M-IMG_3092.JPG

Frontal shot

M-IMG_3085.JPG

new Rics

M-IMG_3096.JPG

New Palys, Digi, Superman mushroom, Toadstool

M-IMG_3104.JPG

Front focus of Frog Spawn and Xenia

M-IMG_3106.JPG

Ric and Zoa garden, rear focus of Frog Spawn and Xenia

M-IMG_3105.JPG

Clowns and BTA's

M-IMG_3110.JPG

Clowns and BTA's

M-IMG_3113.JPG

Sun Coral

M-IMG_3117.JPG

recent FTS

M-IMG_3088.JPG

Well i was in Marin, now im in Pinole. How about you ?

Windsor, North Bay. Not really the bay area, but not many people know Sonoma county who are not from around here.

Yep! Are you? Can't wait as it will help me start stocking my 60 gallon. :D

I do believe I will try to consolidate one of my current tanks into the new one, the BC29 or BC14, but then I am addicited to corals and all types.

-jds

looks good glad you added on rc.sorry didnt get back to you sooner :{

Thanks plainrt. I hope I can keep the trend of NR peeps winning over there! :-)

Its amazing how fast a few frags grow and just fill up a tank. I will frag off some of my larger zoo collections and maybe trim back my Frog as well.

Wish me luck over on RC.

-jds

Do you target feed your brain at all jds?

I have tried at times. The shrimps and snails run over to it and take the food away. It has 2 mouths now but never really seen it eat.

-jds

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice tank!

Mine's not wet yet, but am hoping to accomplish half of what you have done.

Thanks MaineBirder. If you guys like my tank, please take a chance to log in at ReefCentral and give me a vote for NTOTM.

Thanks

-jds

• 1 month later...

Your tanks looking good. It looks like your anemone is having warfare with the Frogspawn in the above pics. Whos winning?

Archived