Top Shelf Aquatics

How do i get removed

mathewkofalk

I have had enough of all this IMHO bull ###### i cant find a way to remove my info could some one take me out ban my ip so even if i think about comming in here il have to use another proxy server. Seriously i get no good advice just a bunch of im better than you ass holes i feel bad for other people who put up with this bull ######. Please all new member find your local area reef club and never come here again u wont get any real help just a few #######s thinking they are god.

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

what a big crybaby. i am better than you, btw.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

what a big crybaby. everyone is better than you, btw.

ftfy

I have had enough of all this IMHO bull ###### i cant find a way to remove my info could some one take me out ban my ip so even if i think about comming in here il have to use another proxy server. Seriously i get no good advice just a bunch of im better than you ass holes i feel bad for other people who put up with this bull ######. Please all new member find your local area reef club and never come here again u wont get any real help just a few #######s thinking they are god.

you must be an attention whore, because if you didnt want to come back to this site you couldve just earased the link from your favorite links. If you dont feel welcomed and appreciated on this site then by all means leave and never come back.

I totally feel sorry for the fish and corals this jerk is gonna get.. but in another way.. I really hope he losses hundreds, if not thousands of dollars from his tank crashing because he's too stubborn to take someone elses advice with the end result being him getting out of the hobby.

This guy needs to be banned from having a SW tank.. where are the TANG POLICE??? Arrest that person!! lol

did anyone else get PMs from this idiot saying their advice dosnt make any sense. this guys a troublemaker.

Like:

All i can say to you is you are an #######. And with a last name of Riemer i assume a ######. Crawl back into the butthole u came out of and give advise not just IMHO bull ######.

I generaly am :mellow: And then you get this guy to come along and make you go :huh: and then evry one gives him what he wants and I go :o and then Bk puts into perspective and I go :D

Archived