Pod Your Reef

How do i get removed

mathewkofalk

I have had enough of all this IMHO bull ###### i cant find a way to remove my info could some one take me out ban my ip so even if i think about comming in here il have to use another proxy server. Seriously i get no good advice just a bunch of im better than you ass holes i feel bad for other people who put up with this bull ######. Please all new member find your local area reef club and never come here again u wont get any real help just a few #######s thinking they are god.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have had enough of all this IMHO bull ###### i cant find a way to remove my info could some one take me out ban my ip so even if i think about comming in here il have to use another proxy server. Seriously i get no good advice just a bunch of im better than you ass holes i feel bad for other people who put up with this bull ######. Please all new member find your local area reef club and never come here again u wont get any real help just a few #######s thinking they are god.

Just fvcking leave troll.

Drinking some bleach should do the trick.

well look at the yall act ..... anyways one of the worst forums ive ever seen so this post is my last

lol

Sure wish you had just went away like you promised.

IMHO, you should gtfu....

only a puss..such as yourself, would start a thread complaining...cant wait to read where you got pissed off from.

don't you hate it when the first thing out of someone's mouth is "i have no idea what i'm talking about" and then their first response to your advice is "I know more than you".

don't you hate it when the first thing out of someone's mouth is "i have no idea what i'm talking about" and then their first response to your advice is "I know more than you".

That's because you didn't tell them what they wanted to hear.

come on guys!

the internet is serious business!

internet.jpg

:lol:

Ohh wow, just read his thread. what a dumass.....

First he's talking about a manadarin, then pisses off someone else saying "Whos talking about mandarins, RTARD".

have fun with your tang and dragonets. You say to get advice from people in your local club, but they arent doing that hot saying to keep a tang in a 12g...maybe people from a different club can help you out....heres the help i give you kid...

#####-slap_1130536521.jpg

He called lakshwadeep a RTARD.

thats not right he is verry helpfull

The cow says: Mooo. The dog says: woof. The scorned dumb ass says: Mooo.

HAHAHA

weetie wana just ban this guy for ever..... no wate thats what he wants make him stay!

Archived