ReefCleaners.org

How do i get removed

mathewkofalk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I miss all the good stuff, too. :angry:

This happens on every forum I'm a member of. I always miss the good stuff!

Just hang in there. At 9.1 posts/day you're bound to get lucky soon.

NanoTank003-2.jpg

I'm thinking of setting up a tank like his.

Step 1 - Kill a Turbinaria and put it's bleached bones on the left side.

Step 2 - Kill a Trachyphillia and place it's dead body in another spot.

Step 3 - Tang and mandarin bones would look nice on the right side.

Step 4 - Call it the "Cemetary Tank" or maybe "The Dead Sea" since he seems to have something against J###'s anyway.

Gotta Say i am not surprised that he is leaving .It seems he went to the local L:FS and well there word is law type deal .But form my experience the LFS usally KNOWS JACK SH!* and jack Has done left town .

On the same note some people here are really Rude. I did not see that in his topic but i have seen some nasty people out there.

And honestly I am Happy to be here been Doing this for over a year now studying it for about 20 .Never could afford Initial Buy in .Thanks Craigslist for that not being a issue nowadays.

And also i gotta say most people here are nice and try to Be helpful as in my topic i need help on .

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...=183423&hl=

So to mathewkofalk GOOD RIDDANCE. PM Ing and insulting someone how low is that .Put it out there in the Forum let it all hang out kinda of a coward thing to do in IMO.

AH well what do i know ?

TheKingInYellow

I'm glad I was here to see this. Now if you'll excuse me I'm raising a scooter blenny to live in a styrofoam cup on my desk at work.

It's okay, it eats donut crumbs.

NR people aren't rude. They are more like Barney, Uncle Al or Big Bird goodness compared to the crap on RC. Logging on is like taking a dandelion break with Opus the Penguin.

RC just makes you feel hurt and confused....

post-13875-1234296938_thumb.png

Archived