Innovative Marine Aquariums

Welcome inTank!

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

I'd like to welcome our newest sponsor inTank! inTank specializes in media baskets for the Biocube, Red Sea Max, and Aquapod. They also have upgraded skimmer cups for for the Tunze 9002 skimmer, and can make custom designs for your needs. Check out all they have to offer at www.MediaBaskets.com.

intankbanner_1.26.09.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

inTank you guys. Anything to give back to this great site.

inTank will keep updating and creating new products for the AIO market. As custom work becomes popular it will be added to the production line. This is basically how everything was started, that and the constant request like "can you make one for my tank?!!!" :lol:

I have many more tanks I would like to get straight to the production line and will be moving more towards research rather than other tasks that take time away.

I appreciate the support so far, especially in these tough times. Thank you for helping me build a company around a hobby that I love. Who knew back in April 2008 when I built the RSM rack I would have almost 20 products to offer?

Now go change your water.

Good now make the freaking aquapod ones

Actually working on them tonight! Everything else is in-stock right now, I worked very hard 7 days a week to make that happen. I had a scare of having to move very soon but I am not going to let that compete with the fish business. The magical interweb moves with you.

Those little fuge lights on your site are way cool.

I just ordered more today since they are hot sellers right now. It allows you to grow chaeto in any tank without top light or scraping the paint off the rear chambers. 10W each, low heat.

Anyone that placed an this past weekend or this week and had these lights included, they will be shipping out on Friday. My supplier was backordered and didn't let me know until today. I will get your order out ASAP as they come in Thursday.

I just ordered more today since they are hot sellers right now. It allows you to grow chaeto in any tank without top light or scraping the paint off the rear chambers. 10W each, low heat.

Anyone that placed an this past weekend or this week and had these lights included, they will be shipping out on Friday. My supplier was backordered and didn't let me know until today. I will get your order out ASAP as they come in Thursday.

Do you know what kind of spectrum the put out? Or just that they grow chaeto?

Do you know what kind of spectrum the put out? Or just that they grow chaeto?

It grows chaeto and lots of it! :lol:

No, I do not know yet. They are a white halogen bulb, I will do some research on them and get back or update the site if that is important information to know.

I KNEW IT!

Funny thing after PM'ing with you this morning i thought to myself.

i said "Self.. its just a matter of time till Stevie T graduates to Sponsor"

Cool.....good for you bro...lots of people will benefit from your great products.

It grows chaeto and lots of it! :lol:

No, I do not know yet. They are a white halogen bulb, I will do some research on them and get back or update the site if that is important information to know.

Good enough for me :happy: Fuge lights can be extremely annoying at times.

i had one of those lights before and it does grow cheato very well.

Right on. We all have seen them on another site(s), same product. I figured cut out the middle man, go straight to the vendor and save us all some money. If you are shopping all in one place you will save on shipping costs. I have seen the double lights before but there were actually 5W each, these are a full 10W each. Should help with growth.

i noes i was kidding. Glad to see this has taken off for you.

I noes too, I just have to sounds all professional and sales like. Yes sir, what else can I do for you

Bout damn time! I was getting ready with the ban stick again. :D

Steve, I can't change my water now. You'll need to drive up here and change it for me. Thanks.

Archived