inTank Media Baskets

Welcome inTank!

Christopher Marks

I am the proud owner of the first BC-14 media rack that Stevie sold and I love it. I highly recommend it to any BC owner. I also have the submersible fuge lights and they grow chaeto like crazy (ask Stevie he has seen the pictures)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right on. We all have seen them on another site(s), same product. I figured cut out the middle man, go straight to the vendor and save us all some money. If you are shopping all in one place you will save on shipping costs. I have seen the double lights before but there were actually 5W each, these are a full 10W each. Should help with growth.

Any noticeable heat increase?

Any noticeable heat increase?

not in my research and not from customers of mine that bought them from the other vendor giving me feedback. After I herd that I knew it was OK to sell them.

If you ran them on a reverse cycle, you would see no heat increase if it was a concern.

Bout damn time! I was getting ready with the ban stick again. :D

Steve, I can't change my water now. You'll need to drive up here and change it for me. Thanks.

inTank private helicopter at your service. See you in 15 mins, you bring the "soda"

bet he still doesnt know how to make his water wet

Sponsor badge didn't fix this problem :angry: Chris you lied to me

Really? It's StevieT, he's big time now. I knew him when.....

Please send all questions/issues regarding inTank products to Scott Riemer. You can PM him HERE

He is handling all product support starting today.

Please send all questions/issues regarding inTank products to Scott Riemer. You can PM him HERE

He is handling all product support starting today.

Hope this pays well? :huh:

Congrats Steve....errrrr, sorry "inTank"!

Look at you...Rubbin' elbows with the big boys now? Hopefully, you'll still have time to chime in when us lowly reefkeepers post questions.

wow this is great i could never member what you site was and now i get a link!!! and deff keep going.

make your own buisnes and quit your real job or sumin. lol

im off to shovle

Thanks guys. We will see where this will all gos but it is pretty exciting to develop products that are in demand. I try and think of what I would personally want if it were my tank, and luckily this site has helped me so much get my RSM up and running.

Keep the ideas coming, there is a huge void in nano tanks products, lets not let the big boys have all the fun.

inTank you guys. Anything to give back to this great site.

inTank will keep updating and creating new products for the AIO market. As custom work becomes popular it will be added to the production line. This is basically how everything was started, that and the constant request like "can you make one for my tank?!!!" :lol:

I have many more tanks I would like to get straight to the production line and will be moving more towards research rather than other tasks that take time away.

I appreciate the support so far, especially in these tough times. Thank you for helping me build a company around a hobby that I love. Who knew back in April 2008 when I built the RSM rack I would have almost 20 products to offer?

Now go change your water.

Hey inTank... not to rat anyone out or anything, but there's this guy, stevie, who has totally stolen your brand name and logo!

You should, like, totally go after him all legal like and stuff.

I hear the defense has hired the legal team of Goby, Blenny, and Annthias.

They are renouned for their work on the Case of State Vs. Aptasia and also for Ocellaris Vs. Volitan.

You'll have a tough battle ahead of you InTank good luck.

:lol:

:lol: oh wow, full of laughs

Sounds like a winning team, oh and it is inTank, grammer police will be happy with my choice.

Now if anyone can come up with a "i" font that has my clown logo instead of the . I will reward you greatly.

:lol: oh wow, full of laughs

Sounds like a winning team, oh and it is inTank, grammer police will be happy with my choice.

Now if anyone can come up with a "i" font that has my clown logo instead of the . I will reward you greatly.

i might be able to give me 30 min and i will report back

i need you to send me a link where i can coppy the clown logo please

nvm i found it on your site

i might be able to give me 30 min and i will report back

i need you to send me alik where i can coppy the clown logo please

nvm i found it on your site

If you can do it to where I can use it in any text as a font, I will give you a deal if you ever purchase anything from me.

I can send you a larger file of the clown, or go on my first page, mediabaskets.com

sounds like you found it

Archived