Innovative Marine Aquariums

Welcome inTank!

Christopher Marks

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what do you want it to say in tank but with the clown as the dot?

yes

I want the clown, if possible to be the dot on the "i"

thank you

hmm let me re think how to do this lol you could coppy and past it every time you want to use the letter i lol o but you cant do that on this site...hmmm give me a bit lol

I know, I just found it funny. Especially after someone the other day said they like your hammer.

lol that was funny. ok back to work

hmm let me re think how to do this lol you could coppy and past it every time you want to use the letter i lol o but you cant do that on this site...hmmm give me a bit lol

I am sure it can be done. I need it as a font, i could do a picture but I want to copy and paste the "i" with the clown into text. Just need one letter, not the entire text. My inTank font is Alor

I am sure it can be done. I need it as a font, i could do a picture but I want to copy and paste the "i" with the clown into text. Just need one letter, not the entire text. My inTank font is Alor

yea im trying to figure it out right now ive done it befor but i cant remember how. so im on line i already made the i in photoshop but now i gota find the right software to make it a font

sweet, thanks! If you pull this off I will give you a cup at no charge

sweet then ill i need is a tunze LOL how bout a tunze ill pay for the cup LOL

OH HAI. MAKE SOMEHTING FOR TEH NANOWAVE, PRS.

:welcome:

Doesn't it have some kind of media chamber already? Put it on the list of TO-DO tanks.

Thanks for the welcome, I am totatlly new here

I may just buy the tank and see what it needs. I can se a fuge/media basket for it. Any problem with fish entering the rear chambers?

No way that I can tell (no fish for me yet, though). There's no overflow, the intake is below the waterline to keep the skimmer bubbles from flowing out the top and into the tank. So, skimmer, then sponge compartment, then fuge basket (this could be improved, imo), then bioball media container (this space would be better served by integrating it with the fuge), then return pump. It's a good set up, just needs some refining.

i cant figur it out errrr. hate when i for get how to do stuff

Thanks for trying. I will look into it when I get a chance and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks Jer. It is behind the Nano Cubes on the list of to do products.

Thanks for trying. I will look into it when I get a chance and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks Jer. It is behind the Nano Cubes on the list of to do products.

im gona keep trying to remmber. but whill i do i got an idea for your logo the v3.1 let me make a rought coppy of it

Archived