Coral Vue Hydros

TKIY's 20g Shallow Kitchen Tank

TheKingInYellow

What, mine?

It's a literary reference from the MAC DADDY OF VICTORIAN-ERA GOTHIC HORROR, H. P. Lovecraft....

The overflow on the Tunze does look a bit retarded. Let's say 41% retarded. I think I might scrap it and just silicone a double layer of gutter guard on the inside instead. I should have just bit the bullet and bought the reefpack. I have a hunch I will be picking up the skimmer within six months.

See, I though the name was a reference to the King of Thailand, whose color is yellow (for whatever reason).

The reefpack also comes with a pretty awesome bucket (Tunze buckets are far superior to run of the mill regular buckets) and basically the strongest magnet known to man. Shoulda coulda woulda, eh?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKingInYellow

Aw hells, should have just got the reef pack.

I got mine about 2 months ago and its taking large MICE already, its maybe around 2 feet.

You'll need to get it on rats eventually, far easier to do that when they are small. Male or female?

As a side note, guys. If you don't already have kids, let me share this lesson with you.

Pregnant women seem to want hash browns, like, all the damn time.

You are inferior! Others have clearly demonstrated a greater capacity for things than you have! You are publicly shamed by this!

I Lol'ed.

Calm down Pirate Queenie.

Funny thing is, my SN also came from a book, The Last Coin by James Blaylock.

Also, since we're talking bout books and all and the mention of no pics came up earlier...

Dear Cowboy, NR folk are comic book readers, they get all confuzzled if there are too many words and not enuff pics.

Aw hells, should have just got the reef pack.

You'll need to get it on rats eventually, far easier to do that when they are small. Male or female?

Mines looking like a male. Which I dont mind cuz they dont get as big as gals. btw im super feeding mine.

TheKingInYellow
Also, since we're talking bout books and all and the mention of no pics came up earlier...

Dear Cowboy, NR folk are comic book readers, they get all confuzzled if there are too many words and not enuff pics.

So if they get all angry you can just post a link to the Watchmen trailer and quietly sneak out the back way?

Mines looking like a male. Which I dont mind cuz they dont get as big as gals. btw im super feeding mine.

What, like power feeding?

BOO! :angry:

TheKingInYellow
Eh! whats wrong with that! seriouslz Idk if thats bad? I give him two mice weekly that are little large

I just don't agree with it, but to each his own.

TheKingInYellow
they are frozen? does that make ya feel better :scarry:

I'm talking about the snake.

Nah, icy.

Aww... I'm sorry you miss your friend. I'm sending you special internet hugs.

Whats all this talk about carpet... :eek:

My snake. It's a Carpet Python. A Jungle Carpet Python specifically.

BITEY BITE BITE

lolz

I used to have a ball python back in the day now I have 2 Leopard geckos and 4 fire bellied toads :)

nice snake..wheres the tank pix hmmmm

kenthenanoguy
Whats all this talk about carpet... :eek:

+1...Do they eat carpet? Rat carpet munching snakes?

Just a question... :unsure:

EDIT

My snake. It's a Carpet Python. A Jungle Carpet Python specifically.

BITEY BITE BITE

OOOOOOH...ok... :P

maria said carpet.

i gotz excited for a minute.

lol

I said nipply in another thread :P

TheKingInYellow
wheres the tank pix hmmmm

Oh I missed this comment. It's still being builteded. Should get it this weekend.

Local LFS is building it. I hope it's not crap.

Also this thread has 46 posts so far. Approximately 3 of them are on topic.

SCORE.

Archived