Innovative Marine Aquariums

My RSM 250

Martin_S

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curious, so what, if anything, was done about the bowed bottom?

I had contact woth the dutch importer. which had contact with Red Sea

Red sea answer was:

Its a result of the production process. All thanks are beeing filled with water in the factory.

So dont worry..

( is it beeing filled with stone either REDSEA )

I had contact woth the dutch importer. which had contact with Red Sea

Red sea answer was:

Its a result of the production process. All thanks are beeing filled with water in the factory.

So dont worry..

( is it beeing filled with stone either REDSEA )

Understood, but I guess I should have asked, did YOU do anything to help support the area?

Not that you can do anything at this point, I just wondered if you did anything to fill the gap as they say.

The tank looks great. Best of luck with it Martin!

Understood, but I guess I should have asked, did YOU do anything to help support the area?

Not that you can do anything at this point, I just wondered if you did anything to fill the gap as they say.

The tank looks great. Best of luck with it Martin!

I tryed to spare the corners

A there is pressure the bottem was flat.

its only on the right side at the back and a little on the front

and when it does break , im gonna sue someone's ass off

bonsai reefer

I just pulled one out of the box at the store and it was filled up last night well see what happens it is on a roll around cart in the back next to the large floor drain

do you have the skimmer running yet, was wondering how well its working, taxes are coming and im thinking of getting this tank, and dont mean to throw you under the bus but i think i see a yellow tang in there

do you have the skimmer running yet, was wondering how well its working, taxes are coming and im thinking of getting this tank, and dont mean to throw you under the bus but i think i see a yellow tang in there

The skimmer was doing fine!

but after installin al my external filter ( mainly the fosphate tube of AM )

all foam went dead.. its one big bubble tank..

i turned it off.. for just now.. It goes on when im not in! ( till it starts working again )

Well, this week i had some mail contact with Redsea.

It seems that the disformation on the bottom is not Redsea standard.

We are now in close contact what to do about the problem

I'm not really happy with the news..

But its better than a complete loss of life stock and a living room filled with salt water later.

you will hear from that later

for now i got my external circulation diagram

( one note : in the diagram the phosphate filter is after the cooler... actual setup i put the phos filter before the cooler , that was a positioning thing )

post-30240-1232907548_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i was waitin to see one of those bad boys setup!!! great job so far!!! cant wait to see more!!

hey stevie....guess u got a new product line in tha thoughts huh??? well as soon as more of these are puchased!

good luck wit da 2fity!

That tank looks great! Very well integrated.

I hope RSM helps you out to your satisfaction. It's better to switch out the tanks than to have it crack open, as you said earlier.

Very nice set up

Mine 250 is on the way to my home.

Did you change only the ballast or Retro fit kit includes 0-10 volt controller ?

Any link ?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived