Cultivated Reef

Clowny's 29 reef is not that dirty!

clownfish1124

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
clownfish1124

thanks! i should post a picture of my amazing fish cake. i peeked in the fridge and saw a purple backed (my fav color) aquarium scene with various colored goldfish/clownfish/ fw angelfish hybrids!

clownfish1124

yay! tank birthday time! but no pics, cause i haven't taken them yet :P. nothing has really changed except the algae is starting to die off/ get eaten by my slackers of a cuc. i only had time for one picture with my new xs last night and it isn't even that good. definitely later this week though.

clownfish1124
Dippie.gif

thanks g2e!

Happy Birfday a lil late!

(Sry bout that! :blush:)

thanks weetie!

as my 2,000th post i have decided to do a little update. last night i got some fully cured lr (about 6 pounds). i transported it IN WATER so it couldn't have had any die off. so, i have changed my scape to two mountains, one large and one small. i will try to get pictures up later today but heroes is on at 9 so i can't promise anything :P

clownfish1124

i'm trying! but i gotta go teach 5 yr olds how to kick a punching bag in a few minutes. i still have to install the software, etc so i will try very hard over the weekend. and the pictures I took are obsolete now because of the new scape. thanks for following my event less thread ddr_phish!

well, that was an experience. it is so hard to teach and stay calm at the same time... <_<

LoL, especially when you're teaching them to kick and punch things huh?

Is it a karate class or what?

clownfish1124

its mixed martial arts to be exact :P

and it's really hard cause i have to be perfect and stuff or else my teacher yells at me and i am on "probation" so i have to be a "model student" so i can get the cool black belt with my name on it.

clownfish1124

a little early for dinner, but:

IMG_0170.jpg

i absolutely love this picture:

IMG_0177.jpg

out of focus

IMG_0217.jpg

finger leather is happy in it's new area:

IMG_0219.jpg

also moved the yellow polyps and the zoas:

IMG_0220-1.jpg

the hammer was also moved sorry bout the dirty glass:

IMG_0222.jpg

i admit i have a problem... with bubble algae (the GHA is almost gone!)

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

FTS:

IMG_0216.jpg

LSTS(left side full shot) sorry about the dirty glass. these are pre-cleaning pictures:

IMG_0225.jpg

RSTS. My toadstool loves the direct 170 gph blasting! notice the ghetto surface skimmer :P:

IMG_0227.jpg

Happy?

PS: made this one for Stevie:

IMG_0217-1.jpg

he won't need LSD for this one :P

Archived