Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Clowny's 29 reef is not that dirty!

clownfish1124

I'm pretty sure mated pairs go for ~$80. If they are fighting at the lfs, they are probably gonna fight in your tank as well. What ever you do, good luck!

Oh well here they have some for $40. But wont risk putting them in if there fighting. Ill just wait. But thanks

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
clownfish1124

Here are the dirty pics: (doesn't sound quite right...)

50/50

IMG_0541.jpg

Actinic:

IMG_0547.jpg

and don't worry, last night i did a huge 7 gallon water change and topped off the water

clownfish1124

no, finger leather. it is really moody right now so i am moving the yellow colony polyps that are under it. they are in too much flow anyways.

clownfish1124

wow, i spent $60 at hidden reef yesterday! i bought 12 astrea, 1 nass, and 2 emerald crabs as well as a bag of salt. i also did a major cleanup today in the tank itself as well as a 4 gallon water change. fingers crossed that the CUC eats up and grows nice and fat!

• 3 weeks later...
YAY! TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! i am getting a DSLR tomorrow so expect a big update soon

DCool...looking forward to seeing the work your CUC has been doing :D

clownfish1124

Thanks for the replies! I have like 35 astreas in there so they are slacking. I might get some mexi turbos for the gha. Anyone know what snails eat bubble algae?

Archived