Cultivated Reef

CoRPS' 55g Reef

CoRPS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFF THE CHAIN!!!!

I really like the ones that are taking there sweet time. I have to check them out sometime, and come down to your LFS they have a sick selection

Got some new frags today from Bustaphoto (thanks dude). Some orange zoas, some yellow zoas and a frag of GSP. Will post pictures tomorrow when lights are on.

Also, I noticed my male (I think) clown hosting the hammer tonight. Will get pictures of that soon as well.

Here's some more pictures

The new frags from Bustaphoto, two kinds of zoanthids and a GSP frag.

newfrags1.jpg

Here's the orange zoa frag that didn't open all the way earlier:

orangezoa2.jpg

Me too, he's by far my favorite fish. The clowns can be entertaining but the blenny has SO much character for a fish. I don't normally get attached to fish but I love that little dude.

Me too, he's by far my favorite fish. The clowns can be entertaining but the blenny has SO much character for a fish. I don't normally get attached to fish but I love that little dude.

Welcome to the world of saltwater fish! LOL they are so much cooler than fresh water well... except for the rope fish ofcoarse

Alright so I bought some new zoas and paly's today. The zoas were sole to me as eagle eyes, but not sure on that one, either way they are beautiful and I got them for $1/polyp. I also picked up some CRAZY paly's. I haven't ever seen anything like them before.

palys1.jpg

Any idea what they are? I wanna say some kind of people eater.

palys2.jpg

petkingdom619

you must have a nice lfs . Mine wouldnt carry anything even close to that. even though, you might want to do freshwater dips before you put your zoas in. I got one bad colony and it almost killed half my other zoa population

They get some nice stuff sometimes. I was in today when they were acclimating their new corals so I got first dibs :)

Here's a picture of the polyp bustaphoto gave me, best picture I could come up with.

bustazoa.jpg

Edit: Don't mind the algae :)

I have a whole colony of those horizons! Check it out.

10-24-2008008.jpg

great tank, again!

That is a very close match I think thats what they might be or at least a morph of those

These were sold to me as Eagle Eyes but they look a bit different from the eagle eyes I've seen.

eagleeye.jpg

Either way they are beautiful and RADIATE under actinic.

that happened with my buublecorals first off I put it more torwards the light and do some water test i think they need pretty dam good water paraments i think..... my bubble coral didnt make it :mellow:

Well my hammer is still hanging in there. If it was brown jelly disease it would have died already (according to the data I've read). So I'm just going to hope for the best. I started dosing iodine yesterday in hopes that it will help.

Also yesterday I ordered a skimmer (Octopus BH 2000) and some carbon + carbon bag from AquaCave. Hopefully I'll get it before the weekend is over and hopefully it will take care of some of my nutrient problems. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Militant Jurist
These were sold to me as Eagle Eyes but they look a bit different from the eagle eyes I've seen.

eagleeye.jpg

Either way they are beautiful and RADIATE under actinic.

Those look like Radioactive Dragon Eyes to me (I've got them and love them!)

Archived