Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

National Zoo

dshnarw

The local club had a social at the national zoo in DC, so I got lots of shots of the coldwater tank. Unfortunately, all their Metridium except one pitiful one at top center of the front glass were gone :( Dunno what happened to them.

O...and Jamie...IT SURGES :D

IMG_6733.jpg

IMG_6539.jpg

IMG_6540.jpg

IMG_6543.jpg

IMG_6544.jpg

IMG_6545.jpg

IMG_6546.jpg

IMG_6547.jpg

IMG_6549.jpg

IMG_6550.jpg

IMG_6552.jpg

IMG_6556.jpg

Nice Pics and FYI CMAS is having a behind the scenes at the National Aquarium on Sunday.

OMG!! members only?

EDIT: o....even better...$5 for nonmembers.

Gonna have to tell Amber :D

The local club had a social at the national zoo in DC, so I got lots of shots of the coldwater tank. Unfortunately, all their Metridium except one pitiful one at top center of the front glass were gone :( Dunno what happened to them.

O...and Jamie...IT SURGES :D

Way ahead of them there. B) But, I cant see the pics! :(

Way ahead of them there. B) But, I cant see the pics! :(

yeah, i think i overloadedededededed photobucket :unsure:

check back later i guess?

Yay! It works now! Very nice. Last pic of the urchin is excellent.

they're ALL bowling ball sized!? :blink: Does that mean the urchins are bowling ball sized too?

Yay! It works now! Very nice. Last pic of the urchin is excellent.

they're ALL bowling ball sized!? :blink: Does that mean the urchins are bowling ball sized too?

Thanks Jamie :D

And yes...all of them are at least cantaloupe-bowling ball sized. And yeah, bowling ball sized urchins. Biggest urchins I've ever seen.

They have a tank in quarantine right now full of them too...maybe 50 or so "small" ones (as I was told)...of course, small to them means you could stuff 3 in a 10g tank before running out of room for water. :lol:

Thanks Dahlia...cool stuffz at Toledo.

omgomgomg

purdy

yes, yes it is :D

• 4 weeks later...
they need more nems...

lol...they used to have a bunch of Metridium in there too, but they've since disappeared. I dunno if they died or got taken out of the tank for some reason or what, but there's only 2 left :(

Archived