SaltCritters.com

Photogs ONLY!

SeeDemTails

You screwed up your depth of field the brown horse is standing still and it is not in focus.

??????????????????????????????????????????

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthernBiker
the brown horse was about 10feet from me..and the white horse was about 60feet away..they where no where near each other

Now I got it. What happened after he wackked that shield thingy with his stick. Looks as if it would swing around and smack him off his steed.

SouthernBiker
not it only spins so far then a stop on it keeps it from spinning the whole way around

Sorry about the off topic question but I'm not familiar with that kinda stuff. Thanks

Brown horse eff'ed up that pic. No good.

was showing you what speed is and what is hard to get..Anything coming directly towards the camera at high speeds is about the most taxing thing on an AF system. Not a dog licking his chops

KH5V0984.jpg

KH5V0231.jpg

KH5V0235.jpg

KH5V0236.jpg

was showing you what speed is and what is hard to get..Anything coming directly towards the camera at high speeds is about the most taxing thing on an AF system. Not a dog licking his chops

KH5V0984.jpg

KH5V0231.jpg

KH5V0235.jpg

KH5V0236.jpg

+ 1 on bird pic's I can't do that/ -1 on dog pic I have taken a pic just like that by just shooting a crap load of pics of my dog. Lets try somthing not told to set and stay :lol:

DSC_0585.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

65mph:

DSC_0101edit.jpg

100_0058.jpg

+5 on the bike pics in air -1 for lightning any blond can take that pic. So far your winning nice shoot's

Pfft. I'll show ya some high speed shots!

8-8-08119.jpg

DSCN0193.jpg

Look at that moss grow!!!

-pinner

+60000 them some fast shots :lol:

Archived