Innovative Marine Aquariums

Photogs ONLY!

SeeDemTails

YEA Her whole vision is good girl thrown into a bad situation so yea i may have been on meth in the story lol hahahaha. Yea but we still have to shoot the beginning (where im actually nice looking) I think her story board is gonna go something like this (just a guess I have no clue where shes going) I start off as a well off socialite my husband cheats on me and kicks me out i have no where to go so i turn to the streets type thing!! lol

Im sure everyone will bash me for te pics but its called art and i love the whole idea!! all ive ever done is swimwear and cmmercial type photos. and if i do well enough the storyline will go up at the next exibit at the Southeast Museum... which isnt a big deal but it would make the photographer,kelsey(who happens to be a close friend) ellated so I hope the pics come out good 4 her sake!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YEA Her whole vision is good girl thrown into a bad situation so yea i may have been on meth in the story lol hahahaha. Yea but we still have to shoot the beginning (where im actually nice looking) I think her story board is gonna go something like this (just a guess I have no clue where shes going) I start off as a well off socialite my husband cheats on me and kicks me out i have no where to go so i turn to the streets type thing!! lol

Im sure everyone will bash me for te pics but its called art and i love the whole idea!! all ive ever done is swimwear and cmmercial type photos. and if i do well enough the storyline will go up at the next exibit at the Southeast Museum... which isnt a big deal but it would make the photographer,kelsey(who happens to be a close friend) ellated so I hope the pics come out good 4 her sake!!

To bad you did not keep them up tho I think they looked good and it has some thing to it not just another pic.

Sounds pretty cool actually. I know that a lot of commercial models enjoy working with art once they get into it. Let's you think outside the box and have fun.

N/A

great now its out!! thx alot pat now I get to fend off the n-r'ers from the attacks I will surely endure!lol!

but i wont hold it aganst u pat!!

O come on now at least I did not post a link to it ;)

And I try looking you up you cant find you with out the link.

GOOD!! Because do u know what kinda s86t I woulda had to deal with from some members, who will not be named!!

this is what I get for going to school on a school day

I will be skipping school from here on out to avoid missing any potentially excellent threads

this is what I get for going to school on a school day

I will be skipping school from here on out to avoid missing any potentially excellent threads

lol reminds me of my roomate. If he can come up with a reason to not go to class, no matter how stupid or out there it might be, he won't go. Guess who had to go to summer school because of failed classes last year haha :P

Put 'em back up, some people dont understand photography.

I've been taking pictures for years, I use a Nikon D50.

pfft. The thread title clearly states "Photogs ONLY!" No respectable photographer uses a Nikon...

Lemme guess...you use a Canon...lol

uh yeah. they don't use a Sony sensor, unlike crappy Nikon...

Didja really have to do that? :P

absolutely.

i'm a professional photog, although the money i make from photography is not a substantial portion of my income.

i'm a professional photog, although the money i make from photography is not a substantial portion of my income.

you are not a girl in college selling to starbucks...you dont count :P

you are not a girl in college selling to starbucks...you dont count :P

that reminds me....i PMed her and asked her for the pics of the suicide girl that she took. she hasn't sent them to me yet. i want my free nudies, damnit!

Archived